• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jul 23, 2017
I see there are quite a few games in here but some are male protagonist (the bulk of them I guess?) and a few are female protagonist

Does anyone know which games in the list are female protagonist? Not interested in the male prota games

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
Is "15 - the bet + bonus" just a Chrome portable folder? Is there a game in there, or was there a mistake while creating the compilation?

They're not badly made but this graphic style doesn't convey anything to me and I think it's poor.
He started making these games many years ago, when this graphic style was pretty much standard. I don't know why he hasn't updated his graphic style or game engine, but I guess it's easy for him to make them like this, and he has a set amount of subscribers that pay him for it regularly (latest game(s) are sub only). So I guess it works out for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: umby

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
I remember they also have a game that you can customize a character and you can do anything to her. It's not in the files ?

Netsabeth

Donor
Jun 1, 2017
Hi everyone,
i've played Risky summer and i was very disappointed et upset with this launcher which force you to open a website page for adult site then you can play. I'd like to recall you that this games are free on the official site. With no advertising. Making money with other's free game is not honest.
I haven't try the other games and i hope this is the only game with this kind of process.

Reactions: yhbt
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote