Collection Video Shantianxiaozhi Collection [2023-03-12] [Shantianxiaozhi]

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Anyone else unable to access his iwara? Him and other accounts have videos not showing up on their profile.
Looks to me like he has one foot out the door. The recent persecution of Shirakamii by the CCP's goons may have frightened him, which is understandable. But clearly he hasn't made a decision yet because he hasn't deleted his accounts or closed his Patreon. He has removed his works from all of his accounts besides Patreon. He has labeled his Iwara as "closed". The mega links on his Patreon are all down.

Last edited:
May 11, 2018
I see. I've heard of the situation but never considered that other animators were scared of being arrested like shirakami. I hope they come back once this dies down in a few months.

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
Looks to me like he has one foot out the door. The recent persecution of Shirakamii by the CCP's goons may have frightened him, which is understandable. But clearly he hasn't made a decision yet because he hasn't deleted his accounts or closed his Patreon. He has removed his works from all of his accounts besides Patreon. He has labeled his Iwara as "closed". The mega links on his Patreon are all down.

Becoz in a few days he will get his money?

I am one of Supporter for some of Patreon
And I will be billed usually at 1'st of the month

Fanbox at 2'nd , Fantia at end of month (28-31)

IDK how it works for Creator , but perhaps he will close it if he already have his money(?)

Jun 25, 2022
Hey so, I'm not sure if this was asked before, but I have two questions.

1. Does anyone know what program Shan uses to make these videos?
2. Did/Does Shan ever post the project files for these videos in which we could recreate or edit them ourselves? If not, do you think it might be worth it to ask for that through his patreon, either as a reward for a higher tier or otherwise?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I see. I've heard of the situation but never considered that other animators were scared of being arrested like shirakami. I hope they come back once this dies down in a few months.
In order for them to come back is to move to another country were it they won't get sentence to jail for making such content.

Atomic Heart

Feb 10, 2021
After the artist's work suddenly vanished from their account, finding this place has been a real life saver. Thank you all for your work!

Reactions: ermousa
Jun 25, 2022
damn, alright then yeah, I second this request
To give an update. Even if you try to get them through patreon, or his older works, the mega link just doesn't work. The links are broken and you're not able to access the content. From motion DL 17 and below and all videos from 11 and below.

So if anyone downloaded them beforehand, or was able to get them in the past, it would be greatly appreciated if you could share them.

Jun 25, 2022
Pixeldrain
from slightly above. here's apparently all the videos he made.
here's hoping to shantia's escape from the ccp.
I appreciate you linking it, those will help with the earlier vids! However, I was hoping to find the MotionDL files that he posted for some of those videos, so that they could be recreated in MMD with different models being imported. There's some active on his patreon but the older ones are gone.

Reactions: horny wizard

horny wizard

May 3, 2021
oh, I see. yeah, those are probs somewhere in the thread or lost forever at this point. which kinda sucks cause the dude had a really neat idea and struck gold with the anti raiden vid.

Jun 25, 2022
oh, I see. yeah, those are probs somewhere in the thread or lost forever at this point. which kinda sucks cause the dude had a really neat idea and struck gold with the anti raiden vid.
I was able to get 3 of them, none of the older ones sadly. I do wonder where he obtained his models though, because the structure for the models I'm finding are different compared to the ones he has.

cityhunter80

Aug 24, 2021
View attachment 2462196

Overview:
Shantianxiaozhi is a 3D artist who makes short and long MMD animations of characters from video games, such as:
Honkai Impact and Genshin Impact

Updated: 2023-03-12
Artist: Shantianxiaozhi - -
Censorship: No
Language: Chinese (Eng-Subtitle)
Resolution: 720p, 1080p+
Files: 52 Animations, 2 Pictures, 33 Files (Subtitle, Text, other)
Length: 2H 37M+ (7s - 5m+ Animations)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:

Torrent (2022-04-09)
Download:
2021 Collection:
MEGA - - GDRIVE
Update 2022-11-23: - -
01-06: - - - PIXELDRAIN
07-12: - - - PIXELDRAIN
13-18: - - - PIXELDRAIN
Compressed 01-18: - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 1693838 View attachment 1693839 View attachment 1693841 View attachment 1693842 View attachment 1693843 View attachment 1693845 View attachment 1693846 View attachment 1693847 View attachment 1693848 View attachment 1693849
First of all, I am very grateful for the sharing of bloggers~ The collection is still good.
Then it is to remind the blogger that the main link file is problematic, I found it all, there is no problem with the compressed file package, the problem is that the blogger's own file is broken, it is best to replace it with, the link file shared by the latter two bloggers to ensure the integrity of the file.

The attached picture is a broken document, and I hope that the landlord will replace the document to ensure the integrity of the shared file.
Check if the hard drive is good, so does the hard drive of a certain blogger, and finally the file is corrupted.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, so I will also share up-to-date (i think?) folder, with all of vids.

Here is da link :

Edit - If there are videos in parts np. part1,part2 etc., then just delete the random letters, that get added to the names of rar archives.
Pixeldrain
from slightly above. here's apparently all the videos he made.
here's hoping to shantia's escape from the ccp.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I am also very grateful to the collection of these two bloggers, which also has the 4K version of the files, and also confirmed that the files are all fine.