Collection Video Shantianxiaozhi Collection [2023-03-12] [Shantianxiaozhi]

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
A1.gif

Overview:
Shantianxiaozhi is a 3D artist who makes short and long MMD animations of characters from video games, such as:
Honkai Impact and Genshin Impact​

Updated: 2023-03-12
Artist: Shantianxiaozhi - -
Censorship: No
Language: Chinese (Eng-Subtitle)
Resolution: 720p, 1080p+
Files: 52 Animations, 2 Pictures, 33 Files (Subtitle, Text, other)
Length: 2H 37M+ (7s - 5m+ Animations)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:

Torrent (2022-04-09)
Download:
2021 Collection: - -
Update 2022-11-23: - -

01-06: - - -
07-12: - - -
13-18: - - -
Compressed 01-18: - - -

1.jpg 1.png 8.png 10.jpg Cover.png Practice.jpg Test.png Test9.png xiangxi1.jpg xiangxi2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
IMPORTANT

If MEGA does not show all Months (always happens to me does not matter if my own or not), you just need to switch the folder view at the right side, back and forth and it should view it all.

Months in the Collection are February-December (there was nothing in January on Patreon)

Last edited:

Leek_Alter

Feb 15, 2021
if there's compressed batch collection for 2021? those file really laggy on my device, atleast H.264 or HEVC

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
If MEGA does not show all Months (always happens to me), you just need to switch the folder view at the right side, back and forth and it should view it all.

Months in the Collection are February-December (there was nothing in January on Patreon)
This is the first time I ever experienced that. It's weird. Thanks for the collection by the way

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
if there's compressed batch collection for 2021? those file really laggy on my device, atleast H.264 or HEVC
Can you elaborate what you mean with laggy?
This Artists quality is not top-notch but literally lagging as in fps drops is not the case..

As for the "compressed" question, there is nothing like this officially available and neither do i have seen anything unofficially.
Maybe someone in F95 Community might do it, but dont get your hopes up.

Leek_Alter

Feb 15, 2021
Can you elaborate what you mean with laggy?
This Artists quality is not top-notch but literally lagging as in fps drops is not the case..

As for the "compressed" question, there is nothing like this officially available and neither do i have seen anything unofficially.
Maybe someone in F95 Community might do it, but dont get your hopes up.
i can say my phone can't really handle high bitrate video, my PC still can tho, worst case maybe, i need to convert it over GoogleCollab manually because my net also limited

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Holy shit his sex battle videos are incredibly hot, it's almost like an animated version of your typical battle fuck rpg genre. He just managed to make the equivalent of a killer app right there. Forget sex dances he can just keep milking this niche and I'd be happy to keep supporting him on patreon.
Amen