Collection Video Shantianxiaozhi Collection [2023-03-12] [Shantianxiaozhi]

buriabob

Nov 9, 2022
here's the motion of sexbattle shogun, it only contains motion files, no character files at all
i only have this, and i don't know if it will be helpful to you guys because when i tested it there were some motion errors, but who knows?
Generally there will only be action files and footage files and a wav format music file as for the action you said the error is because you use the model and the original model of the body gap, just like you wear L size pants now change to wear XL size pants certainly not suitable if you want to action is not wrong you need to change their own action or you get the action of the original model

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
here's the motion of sexbattle shogun, it only contains motion files, no character files at all
i only have this, and i don't know if it will be helpful to you guys because when i tested it there were some motion errors, but who knows?
can you tell me what program are they using for this? dont have any idea..

Ayami2209

Aug 22, 2022
Generally there will only be action files and footage files and a wav format music file as for the action you said the error is because you use the model and the original model of the body gap, just like you wear L size pants now change to wear XL size pants certainly not suitable if you want to action is not wrong you need to change their own action or you get the action of the original model
maybe so, i have no idea how the files work so I tried using them through kk studio and mmd, as you said in mmd I can't run them (it crashed right after i selected the model), kk studio can run them but the motion error appears, guess I'm no expert so maybe someone better should use them

buriabob

Nov 9, 2022
maybe so, i have no idea how the files work so I tried using them through kk studio and mmd, as you said in mmd I can't run them (it crashed right after i selected the model), kk studio can run them but the motion error appears, guess I'm no expert so maybe someone better should use them
Are you using the pmm/emm file I've experimented with the vmd action file no problem nor does it flash back

buriabob

Nov 9, 2022
so it worked fine? nice to hear that
Maybe, I just simply imported a model to see a couple thousand frames, if you use it, it certainly can be used to make the effect to make the desired effect may need to be modified against the model you use!