Ren'Py Shag the Hag 2 (Game Development Thread)

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Poor Penny; what ever happened to her? She was one of the sexiest characters you ever created. I can't forget that ass. You should have the aliens bring her back for corrupting their civilization and insert her into a current or future game. She was too good to abandon.

Reactions: L8ERALgames

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Poor Penny; what ever happened to her? She was one of the sexiest characters you ever created. I can't forget that ass. You should have the aliens bring her back for corrupting their civilization and insert her into a current or future game. She was too good to abandon.
I lost the files for it, unfortunately. :( I had a harddrive failure and a pc update, and they got lost.

I think I can recreate it, but I'll also need to re-render the last scene of the first game because of Patreon, though. They want me to remove the alien girl or give her bolt-on boobs.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I lost the files for it, unfortunately. :( I had a harddrive failure and a pc update, and they got lost.

I think I can recreate it, but I'll also need to re-render the last scene of the first game because of Patreon, though. They want me to remove the alien girl or give her bolt-on boobs.
HaHa.. bolt-on-boobs! Their race could have bolt-on-boobs and bolt-on-dicks with sockets on the females. Instead of ejaculation you get electrocution. :LOL:

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020

That is beyond tragic about Penny's files. I had something similar happen last year near tax time. I used a wonderful rescue disc by Sergei Strelec that allows you to boot a version of Windows from his disc and in many cases retrieve vital files from the damaged drive. MajorGeeks.com is a safe source for rescue and other stuff. I now have a couple of high capacity external drives and several flash drives with everything backed up. Perhaps someone could upload the old game files to help reconstruct some of it?

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
That is beyond tragic about Penny's files. I had something similar happen last year near tax time. I used a wonderful rescue disc by Sergei Strelec that allows you to boot a version of Windows from his disc and in many cases retrieve vital files from the damaged drive. MajorGeeks.com is a safe source for rescue and other stuff. I now have a couple of high capacity external drives and several flash drives with everything backed up. Perhaps someone could upload the old game files to help reconstruct some of it?
i have the game files for ren'py. it's the assets/game files for daz which i've lost and would need to rebuild. chances are the characters wouldn't quite look the same...