• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ChiefMasterson

Nov 20, 2023
Awesome work. The facial detail and expressions are incredible, they take the already phenomenal models to a whole new level.

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
Characters look great, curious about the level of choice though since heavy BDSM isn't my thing. What sort of choices are we talking about here? Like do they range from slight male dom to heavy BDSM?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Characters look great, curious about the level of choice though since heavy BDSM isn't my thing. What sort of choices are we talking about here? Like do they range from slight male dom to heavy BDSM?
okay, PLEASE someone correct me if i'm wrong, this game has a shadow/darkness(i dont remember the name) variable, this come with the major choices that consists in DO something or DONT do something, if you do, heavy bdsm scene and darkness/shadow up, if you choose not to do something you'll gain points with the girls leading you to a "good" ending and eventually get some more loving scenes.

So, its worth to just refuse everything? no, cuz isn't all the choices that give you darkness, sometimes you choose to do the scene and don't gain a darkness point, but in the scene you can go rougher ou not, that will give you a shadow point.

So, what to do with the girls point? as i said before there are scenes that don't give you straight darkness and in these scenes the options locked by the relationship points appear, that will be a "lighter"(less agressive) scene, also there are darkness choices

This is a "bdsm focused" game, but i would recommend you to try, the game is pretty quick and good asf, lewd and with a lot of fetishes, the bdsm in this game is more of explore fetishes than inflict pain

dirtyfaustine

Sep 5, 2022
This means that the tags that will appear in the game in the future are not on f95zone
ah so like the site doesn't keep track of these tags, for further clarification, but the content would remain the same? i thought there exists two diff versions, one with the tags available somewhere else while the one here would contain content excluding those tags.

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes