mrbungle50221

Feb 14, 2018
Enjoyed the game so far, bit concerned about the talk of an "amputee" ending for one of the girls, can this be avoided, potentially even if on a "dark" ending? It would be nice to be able to corrupt her further or whatever without it becoming something like that, amputee is really, REALLY not something me or most people would be into.

Uryzell

Feb 10, 2023
If there's no female domination with the MC, that's fine with me, there are Femboys, but since the MC is the dominant one and can choose, that's fine with me, this is a respectful BDSM, one of the best games on the site, thank you, for the game and I'm eager for more.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Great game so far.
Many fantastic Characters.

Both daughters are very unique and cater to individual tastes.

I prefer the younger and can't wait to fulfill her darker desires, maybe except actual amputation, but who knows...

The older, like others allready suggested, seems perfect for a bimbofication path.

The Mother is still a little bit misterious and gets darker with each scene.
I'm excited to find out more about her perversions.

Hopefully we'll be able to take the Maid under our care in the future, she desperately needs a new Master.
The scenes with her weren't that exciting for my taste jet, allthough the tea could hint to some more extreme feeding scenes later on...

Dana is my favourite so far, it's extremely rare to have a beautiful "trap" character in the game and not just a girl with dick (forshadowing?).
Enjoyed the condom scene the most so far, maybe a hint for future dick treatments for him?
Hopefully more sissification options for him will be available in the future (and not initiated by others, really don't like the idea of him being dominated by others than the MC).

The last update left me with a bitter taste tho:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since all other characters except Dana had allready independent sex scenes with each other, will there be unavoidable dick scenes with "her"?

I feel NTR incomming...

Last edited:

Fis

Sep 6, 2018
I’m sorry but I keep looking to interact with the trap lol I need more games like this! I love kinky games..

Reactions: Zaki_Zaki

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
That was about 10 minutes of gameplay since the last update. Now, I do honestly appreciate the themes involved (as they are rare), but THIS IS UNSUSTAINABLE. Waiting half of your life for a breadcrumb is not a workable option.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
That was about 10 minutes of gameplay since the last update. Now, I do honestly appreciate the themes involved (as they are rare), but THIS IS UNSUSTAINABLE. Waiting half of your life for a breadcrumb is not a workable option.
Still impressed by the story. It's creepy and eerie. It's a damn shame that patreon is screwing over a lot Decent Devs.

feeling_blue

Sep 20, 2021
Some options are disabled. Is there a patreon version of this game?

EDIT: Do't mind me.It's about the choices. Choose more DOM options.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
these renders will never not be weird. but thats the charm of it. its rare that a game does grotesque as its main theme and it works well here. i played the first demo way back when it came out and then forgot about it until now. def gonna have to pay closer attention.

some thoughts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
id take this over 1 fucking year of dev time
That depends really if in a year of dev time, you get 3 to 5 hours of content then I'll take that deal all day multiple developers make quality content that has 6 to 10 months of development time games like LOML and BeingADik have about 6 to 8 months between releases and both those games are A1 Artemis as well.

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
I don't quite understand all the people praising the story. The story is pure gibberish. The MC is seemingly doing the most random shit just like all the other characters, nothing that's happening really makes sense. The game tries to be eerie and mysterious, but that falls very flat for me due to the borderline comical writing. I also should mention that the game completely fails at having any setup for the scenes, they just happen. The renders and niche tags solely carry this game.

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
I don't quite understand all the people praising the story. The story is pure gibberish. The MC is seemingly doing the most random shit just like all the other characters, nothing that's happening really makes sense. The game tries to be eerie and mysterious, but that falls very flat for me due to the borderline comical writing. I also should mention that the game completely fails at having any setup for the scenes, they just happen. The renders and niche tags solely carry this game.
Because u didn't got most important thing - MC is poisoned in day one and can't think straight.

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes