• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Abc2326

May 16, 2018
Will there be more ladies in the future? Also, with boobs like that, you gotta have titfuck/paizuri (my favorite), will you have that in the future? Looking forward to it.

Vicxlose

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Will there be more ladies in the future? Also, with boobs like that, you gotta have titfuck/paizuri (my favorite), will you have that in the future? Looking forward to it.
Of course, those boobs will be fucked.
I focused on the characters that are already in the game + Roberta in the future, and Ruby's revealing at the end. That's it for now. I don't really have time for new characters, I'm writing the script for Chapter 2.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Thank you!
No sissification/fucking MC, it's not that type of story, the MC will be hurt in another way, mentally.
Trap with boobs = shemale (dickgirl), it's another story, something different. He doesn't have boobs cause he is a boi.
Roberta (future character, shemale, not in the game) - she has implant boobs and has some bimbo vibe. I think it's enough.
Smol one has already some boobs and she keeps this way for contrast: just imagine Beatrix AND Marissa in the action with MC at the same time. Her body modification in her extreme epilogue will be different then just grown boobies, it will be quite hardcore.
Cool. It's fine. It's your game, after all. I just wanted to make sure in order to prepare mentally.

I can tolerate a couple of traps, it's fine, no problem. And it's optional, to boot. Perhaps someday I'll feel gay enough to have the detective destroy his bumhole.

Can't wait to see where this is going, though. You just dropped a bomb here, mate. Jesus I wish you get so much money out of this you could hire a full time 50 person team just to make this game.

Vicxlose

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Cool. It's fine. It's your game, after all. I just wanted to make sure in order to prepare mentally.

I can tolerate a couple of traps, it's fine, no problem. And it's optional, to boot. Perhaps someday I'll feel gay enough to have the detective destroy his bumhole.

Can't wait to see where this is going, though. You just dropped a bomb here, mate. Jesus I wish you get so much money out of this you could hire a full time 50 person team just to make this game.
Very kind words. I'm glad you like it.

EquestRiley

Mar 28, 2020
Anal? Check. Huge asses? Check. Women with actually different body types? Check. Also gotta add that I enjoy the loli, the shota/trap and the cute and mysterious doll that we might get to fuck later. Not to mention that looking at the profiles all of the characters have asses bigger than their chests even though some have huge breasts, like was this game tailor made for me? lol. For the variety alone this game is worth a follow honestly.

I mean, is it Christmas already? My only hope moving forward is that the chapters get longer, we get more nuanced writing, the animations get more sophisticated, and we get more meaningful choices; otherwise, this game is hitting on some pretty freaking high notes for me. And stands as an excellent prologue to get people like myself interested. I'd love to support this project financially, when you open a Patreon, if you're going that route. Can't wait to see more.

May 27, 2017
Fuck, this is so good! The models are too hot, especially the milfs, got a decent variety as well. Each and every render is fappable, and the render quality is top notch. I'm loving all the future tags I'm seeing, this is shaping up to be quite a kinky experience, can't wait to see more!

I really hope this doesn't get abandoned. Best of luck, Vicxlose, hope you find success in your endeavours! :)(y)

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes