• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Screen size should be added to the options, please.
Much faster to translate the text because English is not everyone's native language...
Please do.

Vicxlose

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
View attachment 2376178

Dev, it would be nice to know the planned tags (you can add them in Genre Spoiler) and are the fetishes/kinks avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene)forced by plot, or maybe to avoid X content the player should avoid X Li?

EDIT: ok, or there is a lack of dialogue in some images or it seems that every time they are going to say something, they start modeling first and then they talk :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My goal is to cover as many tags as possible (except for gore, scat, etc.). Some kinks will be avoidable (e.g., urination), some not such as fisting, gaping - these are part of the story, some depend on Darkness of MC (domination, humiliation, and extreme).
It's a visual novel, so if I can show it, I won't describe it, or I'm just a lazy ass.
You can't say MC didn't react to Brianna:
ch1sc5_25b_1_cr.png

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Hah, who? There won't be a Jill Sandwich. It's just custom genesis 8 models (not 8.1), custom shaders, skin modified too, but not too hard.
Mainly that first pic, looks like new Jill, well the hair and the face sort of, not the massive tits.

Vicxlose

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
what about stuff like ntr/swinging/sharing will they be there if so will they be avoidable
Sharing will be avoidable, about ntr it dependce of what ntr is for you, I mean if one girl fucks another girl (or just playing) for a reason, not for a jealousy will it count as ntr? MC is just a guy out of nowhere with a goal, he has no relationship with Caldwell or Swanson. For me ntr is a cuck fetish, there won't be a cuck fetish in my game. The girls will play with each other even without MC, for story reasons.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
OK. Nice. Cool. Yeah. Good. Sweet.

Might want to know the next tags, though. Do the detective get sissified or something, for example. Some like, some don't.

Personally? I want to know if the pancakes get an option to grow boobs. Trap included. Especially the trap. Trap with no boobs? Bad. Trap with boobs? Good. But options are good, too.

Massive(!) good start, though. I'll be keeping an eye out on this one for goddamn sure.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Sharing will be avoidable, about ntr it dependce of what ntr is for you, I mean if one girl fucks another girl (or just playing) for a reason, not for a jealousy will it count as ntr? MC is just a guy out of nowhere with a goal, he has no relationship with Caldwell or Swanson. For me ntr is a cuck fetish, there won't be a cuck fetish in my game. The girls will play with each other even without MC, for story reasons.
girl on girl stuff completly depends is it behind the mc's back? if it is ntr with a guy it is with another girl as well regardless people may call it ntr even if it tecnically isnt. If its a scene that dosnt include the mc alot of people will consider it ntr. Personally im not a fan of girl on girl stuff will stuff like that be avoidable

Vicxlose

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
OK. Nice. Cool. Yeah. Good. Sweet.

Might want to know the next tags, though. Do the detective get sissified or something, for example. Some like, some don't.

Personally? I want to know if the pancakes get an option to grow boobs. Trap included. Especially the trap. Trap with no boobs? Bad. Trap with boobs? Good. But options are good, too.

Massive(!) good start, though. I'll be keeping an eye out on this one for goddamn sure.
Thank you!
No sissification/fucking MC, it's not that type of story, the MC will be hurt in another way, mentally.
Trap with boobs = shemale (dickgirl), it's another story, something different. He doesn't have boobs cause he is a boi.
Roberta (future character, shemale, not in the game) - she has implant boobs and has some bimbo vibe. I think it's enough.
Smol one has already some boobs and she keeps this way for contrast: just imagine Beatrix AND Marissa in the action with MC at the same time. Her body modification in her extreme epilogue will be different then just grown boobies, it will be quite hardcore.

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes