Ghost mo

Aug 18, 2020
That's not how I was made. I love doing this way too much. I don't want to give any dates, I don't want to disappoint anyone. Definitely this year and when it drops it will be a surprise :cool:

I personally don't believe that, there are some amazing guys out there and I can only hope to be as good as them one day. I will never stop trying to improve though, but thank you for kind words.
Bro are u for real i see many devs with flood in pride for their work also they don't even 20% against ur quality and that's very good person of u saying that they are better than u

Now i don't care about release after seeing ur behavior

Also When its release it will be a big bang for community & have a bright future with this project cheers bro:giggle:

Reactions: Endrju

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Humility aside they are nice renders. Obviously there will be others with more experience and your own knowledge will increase over time, though I don't see a lot of VN's with renders of this quality at the moment.
Thank you good sir. I hope I won't disappoint.

Bro are u for real i see many devs with flood in pride for their work also they don't even 20% against ur quality and that's very good person of u saying that they are better than u

Now i don't care about release after seeing ur behavior

Also When its release it will be a big bang for community & have a bright future with this project cheers bro:giggle:
I am not sure what to say. Thank you. I love doing this and I love making people happy. For me every potential viewer is a future fan, so talking trash back at them kinnda misses the point of growth. I really hope that's what will happen and people will enjoy themselves. ;);)

When is the game's release to be expected?
This year, no dates though. I don't like disappointing anyone. Hopefully that won't take long anymore.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
That's not how I was made. I love doing this way too much. I don't want to give any dates, I don't want to disappoint anyone. Definitely this year and when it drops it will be a surprise :cool:

I personally don't believe that, there are some amazing guys out there and I can only hope to be as good as them one day. I will never stop trying to improve though, but thank you for kind words.
Any developers you would recommend?

Reactions: Endrju

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote