Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Looking sharp
It's just a raw render before any post-work but yeah I am working on it. You know how it works: a cat ate my ssd, dog bit my toe, fish peed on my keyboard. Typical developer problems ;) Seriously though, skipping life stuff and my dumbass approach to reworking everything more often than you know 'who' I am doing great. Always behind schedule but that's me. :cool: Plan is to do this sooner rather than later. This year and it will just drop, thats all I say cuz I hate making promises I can't deliver upon. :whistle:

Reactions: TheDevian

PieNaive

Oct 31, 2019
Good luck with the project. The asian chicks looks so asian that make me, an asian look like a fucking tall ass european

• Haha
Reactions: Endrju

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Endrju how's the progress going along. Will we get to play the game this year like you said before?
Like everyone have already noticed, progress slowed down a tiny bit :sneaky: (behind scenes 'stuff') It doesn't mean that game isn't coming out, duh.
My interest in releasing this 'bitch' is higher than ever. I mean who isn't excited about being rekt by everyone :oops: I will try to push it this month but no promises :geek:

He is working pretty hard on the release.
Don't push him ;)
But honestly, I am positive about him getting us a present for new years eve :)
:eek:

Best GILF i have seen among all the VNs here.
Cheers bro, yeah I really worked hard on her. Plan is to give something special for all those GiLF's lovers and Marry oh boy,
shes a very special type of wildness :devilish:

Good to hear. been really looking forward to this one
Same:cool:

Reactions: TheDevian

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Any news?
I know he is still alive and working on it, but the holidays are a challenge.
what-she-said-tracey-matney.gif

This got my attention.
its the truth, i was just a gamer before but at some point i had enough of those "devs" changing shit at the whim. You invest your time, money, get attached to characters and suddenly direction changes.. they changed their mind or just burns out and its either abandoned or quick wrap up. I hate that, soo i decided to do my own game. Whole plot is already set, story is happening they way it needs and for the viewer pleasure. hopefully it will be up to the highest standards.

Oct 14, 2022
its the truth, i was just a gamer before but at some point i had enough of those "devs" changing shit at the whim. You invest your time, money, get attached to characters and suddenly direction changes.. they changed their mind or just burns out and its either abandoned or quick wrap up. I hate that, soo i decided to do my own game. Whole plot is already set, story is happening they way it needs and for the viewer pleasure. hopefully it will be up to the highest standards.
Mostly i just hope you avoid the:
Cops are morons, Nobody sees the girl naked in public, rape doesnt get reported to the cops, etc crap.
I am so tired of seeing stories about mr-get-away-with-everything-because-cops-dont-exist.

Reactions: Endrju
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote