VermillioN

May 4, 2017
So, i've been playing this game for a couple days now, i have 12 hrous in game and i must say: this game is a FEAST for ntr fans like me but the translation... aww man... i felt frustrated because there are so many good scenes but most of the time i can't understand the fucking machine.

So here are my thoughts so far:

Art is really enjoyable
Number of scenes is really huge (despite they repeating most of them)
Grind fucking
story: well, i like it.
Translation: oh god, why have you forgotten us.
upload_2018-4-12_3-10-9.png

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Man, this game is tedious. Trying to get the H is tedious. Favor goes down so fucking slowly. Trying to avoid it is tedious. The fights are so dull and such a grind. It's all so tedious. Story's meh and honestly the scenes and art are too. Can't be bothered to even get out of the forest.
So disappointing. I was so hopeful for this. Really thought it would be great based on the description and the screenshots. Or at least decent. Such a bummer. Oh well. :frown:
Think I'll just download a full save and see if any of the later scenes are any better.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Man, this game is tedious. Trying to get the H is tedious. Favor goes down so fucking slowly. Trying to avoid it is tedious. The fights are so dull and such a grind. It's all so tedious. Story's meh and honestly the scenes and art are too. Can't be bothered to even get out of the forest.
So disappointing. I was so hopeful for this. Really thought it would be great based on the description and the screenshots. Or at least decent. Such a bummer. Oh well. :frown:
That's when you bust out the cheat engine or hit up , man =P. Haven't played it yet but I feared as much. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
That's when you bust out the cheat engine or hit up , man =P. Haven't played it yet but I feared as much. Thanks for the heads up.
Honestly, don't know if I'll even bother cheating with this one. Took a look in the Pictures folder and there's really not a lot of variety there. Doesn't seem worth playing for that. If the mood strikes me maybe I'll give it another shot. But otherwise I'm just disappointed this didn't turn out to be as good as I hoped it would be.

EDIT:Holy shit though there's a lot of spaces in the gallery. Hmm. Maybe I wrote this game off too soon. Maybe it gets better after the forest. Dammit. Fine, I'll give it another shot. But I better be getting some mind breaky gangrape soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

ragingD

Oct 29, 2017
hey guys where is the sword? i followed someones walkthrough and i opened the door using the orbs but cant find the sword, also no one is chasing my charcter

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Honestly, don't know if I'll even bother cheating with this one. Took a look in the Pictures folder and there's really not a lot of variety there. Doesn't seem worth playing for that. If the mood strikes me maybe I'll give it another shot. But otherwise I'm just disappointed this didn't turn out to be as good as I hoped it would be.

EDIT:Holy shit though there's a lot of spaces in the gallery. Hmm. Maybe I wrote this game off too soon. Maybe it gets better after the forest. Dammit. Fine, I'll give it another shot. But I better be getting some mind breaky gangrape soon.
The game uses A LOT of the same art for different scenes. This is one of the main reasons why dialogue is so important to the game. Even if the art is reused, the context/dialogue is the important part for NTR games. It’s a shame we only got a machine translation for this game but the amount of dialogue in this game is staggering. It’s much more than most other RPG games to the point that it might be a waste for translator to actually go through and translate each line by hand.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
For all reminescence or all CG, advance game with Brad ti'll u see the first Inn and Guild with requests. Once in the city, save, then edit your save to max gold. You can also use cheat engine or whatever means u think works. Go to the Guild, descend the stairs twice and meet the godess, she will offer to release the entire reminescence room as you pay 200.000 or 200.000.000 i've forgot. If you cheated money say yes and it'll open all events. Go to the reminescence Room through the item u get once u leave the first city(it's in key or valuables) and descend the stair again, to the right there will have another godess that can open the brothel and NTR events, pay her as well/fight and win a battle against her and u will have 100% of all CG's in the game opened as you want. Just look around to see the events if that is your aim. Added an save as attached for the lazy ones to do the simple thing above lolz.

Jun 20, 2017
For those having issues with this game(or any other) being grindy. Fire up Cheat Engine and turn on the Speed Hack option. I always do that with every RPGM I play and it makes the experience so much smoother.

boobybot

Apr 21, 2017
speed hack with cheat engine is a life saver because wailking and shit is slow af always done this

Chicken42

Aug 11, 2017
How do you become lovers instead of childhood friends? Also how do you unlock the brothel job?

Last edited:

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
From what his patreon says he machine translated and then edited it and is going to go back and edit so more at a later time. I've seen a few games done like this and they aren't that bad usually from what I played the translation wasn't god awful or anything.

kenkko

May 11, 2017
Attached is a slightly modded game. The pyramid puzzle is was made slightly easier, and i have unlocked the gallery that can be accessed by getting the rememberance key (reminisce key). The second room (portal) in the gallery can be unlocked by talking to the blue-ish woman sitting on the throne. select pay 1,500,000, and it will unlock gallery and give you 1.5million. Please tell me if the modded version doesnt work.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Also someone on ulmf finished polishing the translation, it seems more like english instead of machine if u download and apply his translation, or simple download it already patched from another source. There are some around, doubt this forum let us add urls from another pages anyway .-. The save i shared above was from that polished version instead, just saying.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
How do you become lovers instead of childhood friends? Also how do you unlock the brothel job?
To become lovers with the girl, you need to sleep with her at night several times. Send Brad to sleep outside if you have him; otherwise, he NTRs you. You start by chatting after a few nights and you can eventually have sex with her.
To unlock the brothel job, the girl needs to have a certain lewdness level (Probably above 80 since that is the value for other events to occur).
Once you get her above 80, go to the succubus house in the desert town. She'll work as a prostitute at night. Do this job a couple of times and eventually the succubus will appear outside near the center of the town. Talk to her and the option to work as a prostitute for her will appear.

Jun 20, 2017
Also someone on ulmf finished polishing the translation, it seems more like english instead of machine if u download and apply his translation, or simple download it already patched from another source. There are some around, doubt this forum let us add urls from another pages anyway .-. The save i shared above was from that polished version instead, just saying.
Gimme proper translation, gimme gimme!

PM me the link or something else, just please save me from this horrible machine translation.

Reactions: ponyguy
Nov 26, 2016
Think I'll just download a full save and see if any of the later scenes are any better.
You can sink favor to 0 and lewd to 100 in the first town after the forest by having her do the meat toilet job. Enjoy a slutty elf the entire game.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
You can sink favor to 0 and lewd to 100 in the first town after the forest by having her do the meat toilet job. Enjoy a slutty elf the entire game.
Holy shit, thanks man! I've been resting at that damn bonfire in the forest forever now and it's still only halfway down and I've gotten no scenes. Finally I have a clear goal. Hentai Gods bless you, son. x'D

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes