• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RedRob

May 10, 2017
I actually decided to revisit that game, and I realize, with NTR, I like when the women are slowly corrupted into loving it. In that game, it's not until like the final two scenes with each character they like it, and even then it feel coerced.

To put it more simply, I like mind breaks in that the girl becomes addicted to sex. In that game, it was pretty much just rape. I don't even really like NTR, just that it tends to overlap with the corruption genre.

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
how to become gf lover still cant figure that out and how to get guy that was in the forest to stay with you as wall?

croPath

May 10, 2017
100% save any1 the current one is missing the 2nd room on the 1st floor of the reminiscence room

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
My Girlfriend gets fucked up by several guys and I have to grind for it....who likes such games?
There's your problem. You see her as ''your'' girlfriend. I play these games to see some other dude's chick get horribly violated. I just control their actions, manipulating the characters into their proper places as obedient fuck toys. :evilsmile:

True but I like to at least understand what the woman is saying during her hentai scenes. Otherwise it's just not the same lol.
I doubt it's anything we haven't heard before. First it's ''No take it out!'' and then later it's ''My god, it's digging my insides out! It feels so good!'' :p

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Maybe one day the tech will improve to the point that machine translations are actually good.
God, I hope.
But even if it does I doubt I'll live to see it. :FeelsBadMan:

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
We desperately need a tag for machine translation.
We do? It says (Machine translation) right on the OP, what more is needed than that?

There's your problem. You see her as ''your'' girlfriend. I play these games to see some other dude's chick get horribly violated. I just control their actions, manipulating the characters into their proper places as obedient fuck toys. :evilsmile:
Couldn't have said it better myself.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes