Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Is Valkyria good? I thought the game was unfinished after the Dev killed himself (probably)
It's very good, my favorite game of all on this site, none have the freedom it has with so many scenes and a good story. Unfortunately the dev probably killed himself before the final mission of the game, but the game until then is long and worthwhile.

Reactions: Ragata

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
It's very good, my favorite game of all on this site, none have the freedom it has with so many scenes and a good story. Unfortunately the dev probably killed himself before the final mission of the game, but the game until then is long and worthwhile.
Damn i hope it isn't like that, of course its equally possible COVID got him :cry:

Ragata

Dec 8, 2018
Thanks for the answer. I think I will give it a try then.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
:rolleyes:
Nah, his last message on his patreon was pretty obvious. Hopefully he never actually went through with it and just quit and got the help he needed.
Shadowgarden had a patreon? You sure you are not confusing it with SGT? The one linked int eh OP post? I think at most they had or have a CI-EN

Feb 14, 2023
Is Valkyria good? I thought the game was unfinished after the Dev killed himself (probably)
Nah dev lost his pc due to tsunami hit, and people got mad at him because he had zero passion left and stopped releasing updates. (tsunami or tornado i dont really remember :HideThePain:)

I'm working on it.
BTW anyone can help me modify the INI files?
I want to change how some stuff works.
Any plans for upgrading the art after TL?

Last edited:
Reactions: Animefan_09

kingofbrocoli

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
CHEERS MATE!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Thanks man, appreciate it.

Any plans for upgrading the art after TL?
Tried contacting the guy to see if he was interested in a steam re-release, maybe improve & do some extra art, but I don't think I'm hearing back from him ever.
I'm leaving it as it is. If someone wants to make new art for it, I could add it.

kingofbrocoli may you have many fortunes and whimsical adventures for deciding to translate this game <3
Hehe, maybe after it's done.

Last couple of months had shitton to do, so I neglected the project, but just reached the final stretch, happy holidays to everyone.

LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018

Tried contacting the guy to see if he was interested in a steam re-release, maybe improve & do some extra art, but I don't think I'm hearing back from him ever.
I'm leaving it as it is. If someone wants to make new art for it, I could add it.

Last couple of months had shitton to do, so I neglected the project, but just reached the final stretch, happy holidays to everyone.
Awesome.

Ragata

Dec 8, 2018

You are an absolute champ!

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there is netorase in this game. I think the NTR in this game was only where the MC is unaware. He isn't pimping her out.
It's a bit complicated, but there are some situations where he can leave her and the result is obvious, but it's not netorase.

Apr 7, 2023
Any hidden scenes I could miss? Like letting the ghost in the first port win and take over Brad.
Is there a scene in the beach of the port town where Leo keeps being an annoying brat? The protag mentions not having swimsuits, I wonder if I can get one somewhere?

Jun 22, 2022
Any hidden scenes I could miss? Like letting the ghost in the first port win and take over Brad.
Is there a scene in the beach of the port town where Leo keeps being an annoying brat? The protag mentions not having swimsuits, I wonder if I can get one somewhere?
Many hidden scenes or scenes that can be missed, yes. Afaik there's no 100% scene guide, but the reminiscence room should have most if not all scenes in case you missed some.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes