Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
if the lord dick i mean son had lied about me beating him up... i'd make it more than true and a few broken bones

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
warnign adel/sophia questline is bugged and cannot be done, so it seems the only way for that is through no context gallery Screenshot (45).png room
as when you deliver sophia's parcel to adel when he is about to watch the video this happens

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
Noobgamer103 the NTR Denier.
XD i love NTR game and my favorite tipe of NTR is streming or videos NTR like this one
1684560619419.png

or otome dori yea i like when the protagonist cannot do anything about it :V he is away house or when the video tapes go to his house that shit is my shit

Reactions: Fakecrash

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Should I play it as it is?
is the translation good enough or unplayable? Opinions please?
Been a while since I played it but it was not great. It's a step up from pure MTL and you should be able to tell what is going on, but the grammar and punctuation is still pretty bad.

Reactions: lolwhatxd

notypapi

Dec 4, 2022
that girl got kidnapped, where is she held?
I am currently at the first forest(forest of silence or something

Horalover

May 7, 2017
that girl got kidnapped, where is she held?
I am currently at the first forest(forest of silence or something
Bottom Left of the forest. Just stick to the left and there is a bridge you cross. Go past the bandits and everything and you'll reach the building

Reactions: notypapi

pedro0733

Sep 27, 2022
Is there anywhere else to go besides this I'm stuck here and I can't buy the ticket besides what do I do to unlock the scenes I haven't unlocked any, do I have to be defeated?

DGlaDos

Jul 19, 2018
Is there anywhere else to go besides this I'm stuck here and I can't buy the ticket besides what do I do to unlock the scenes I haven't unlocked any, do I have to be defeated?
It's been years since i played this game so let me see if i'm remembering this correctly.
If you just arrived to the port town, at the far right of the entrance there is an old house, enter and the owner will tell you that he will give you the house for free if you manage to beat the ghost haunting the house, sleep in a bed inside the house and in the night go to the bathroom in the second floor to fight the ghost, i think the ghost was weak to fire, also if you lose a H scene will happen depending which character in your party you choice. once you defeat the ghost go out of the house and you will see the enemy soldiers looking for you and the girl in the port town, now you can buy the ticked to travel to the next continent.

To get the H with the main character just spend the night in the same room with Elycia in any INN, after a few times a scene will start, i think this is the only scene with Elycia and the MC, after this mc and Elycia will become lovers.

there are some fights with bandits that if you lose them Elycia will be kidnapped and you will have a time limit to rescue her, every time you pass the time in a INN or a bonefire there is a chance of her being raped and depending of her lever of trust in you a chance of her being corrupted and a bad ending will happen.

there are also some Jobs in a few towns with a heart mark in them, i think to watch the scenes regarding these jobs you have to buy their crystal balls somewhere. i think it was in the town in the desert.

To trigger the NTR H scenes you need to recruit Brad at the start of the game and let him spend the night in the same room with Elycia in any INN, he also has some scenes with her at the beach and two NTR endings.

i think there were also some prostitution scenes in the Town in the desert but you need to have a high level of corruption with Elycia, you can rise her corruption level by taking the H jobs in other towns.

Reactions: pedro0733

pedro0733

Sep 27, 2022
Hello, there is a bug occurring when delivering Sophie's package, this message appears and the game exits

pedro0733

Sep 27, 2022
It's been years since i played this game so let me see if i'm remembering this correctly.
If you just arrived to the port town, at the far right of the entrance there is an old house, enter and the owner will tell you that he will give you the house for free if you manage to beat the ghost haunting the house, sleep in a bed inside the house and in the night go to the bathroom in the second floor to fight the ghost, i think the ghost was weak to fire, also if you lose a H scene will happen depending which character in your party you choice. once you defeat the ghost go out of the house and you will see the enemy soldiers looking for you and the girl in the port town, now you can buy the ticked to travel to the next continent.

To get the H with the main character just spend the night in the same room with Elycia in any INN, after a few times a scene will start, i think this is the only scene with Elycia and the MC, after this mc and Elycia will become lovers.

there are some fights with bandits that if you lose them Elycia will be kidnapped and you will have a time limit to rescue her, every time you pass the time in a INN or a bonefire there is a chance of her being raped and depending of her lever of trust in you a chance of her being corrupted and a bad ending will happen.

there are also some Jobs in a few towns with a heart mark in them, i think to watch the scenes regarding these jobs you have to buy their crystal balls somewhere. i think it was in the town in the desert.

To trigger the NTR H scenes you need to recruit Brad at the start of the game and let him spend the night in the same room with Elycia in any INN, he also has some scenes with her at the beach and two NTR endings.

i think there were also some prostitution scenes in the Town in the desert but you need to have a high level of corruption with Elycia, you can rise her corruption level by taking the H jobs in other towns.
thanks men

MordredWoF

May 26, 2020
So Is there someone trying to translate this? Because I played this years ago, but the translation was so bad, one of the worst if not the worst mtl (that got edited after) i've seen, wich Is a shame cause I think this game had something going for it.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
So Is there someone trying to translate this? Because I played this years ago, but the translation was so bad, one of the worst if not the worst mtl (that got edited after) i've seen, wich Is a shame cause I think this game had something going for it.
There is a guy translating, this and Valkyria are two of the best games on this site, they deserve a real translation.

Reactions: Animefan_09
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes