• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
any game on this website, that have Not been updated afther a sertain amount of time will automaticaly gain the "ABANDONED" tag, it is a way to see there might not be anymore updates to wait fore if we haven't hered or any news in let's say a year, so insted of having to keep track and the mod's having to remember such, it is instead an automatic process, atlas that's what i seem to remember.
Short comment:
Actually, the system of giving a game an abandoned tag is not as perfect as some may think.
Still, I'd love to know the real current situation of this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Banshee96

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Forum rule... 18+ months without an update === abandoned tag. I'm following this game too, I like this one, but the devs are slowing down more and more, so this is technically dead unless the devs get back to serious work.

Sorry, guys. The naked truth... Without a seriously working dev, the game will never go anywhere, even if we like the project.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Would sadden me if this was truly abandoned. Loved the artwork, even if sometimes the combat system was a little clunky.

Hopefully it is still being worked on. <hopefully someone has a spare resurrection spell to cast upon this project>

TheHighSpire

Feb 1, 2020
Combat still ass 4 years later...
It's honestly unfortunate considering that the combat has a chance to be quite unique compared to so many other games. A little bit like Battle Brothers in a sense (obviously quite different, but that also works in squares with more than just one person). It's also refreshing to have a strategy-esque game and not the old cookie-cutter form that the RPGM games always use.

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
Is author is still alive physically?
What about the update?
Donno about Discord but the last patreon post was in June of 2023 so it does look quite dead to me. Pity cause it's one of the better games out there, but I do understand the dev losing motivation as it doesn't seem to have received the attention it deserved from potential patrons though I'm just speculating this part.

Reactions: nerogaf

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Donno about Discord but the last patreon post was in June of 2023 so it does look quite dead to me. Pity cause it's one of the better games out there, but I do understand the dev losing motivation as it doesn't seem to have received the attention it deserved from potential patrons though I'm just speculating this part.
Could be anything.
Still, thanks for the answer.

Reactions: Fiamos

pxa

Jul 28, 2017
It has been said that the developer was in Ukraine? So it might just be real life stuff too... I really like this game and have been following it for years, so I hope it isn't abandoned, only dormant.
Who and when said that? Could you point me to the post where it is said?
I tried to search here, on patreon, on subscribestar - nothing about Ukraine

Reactions: SBT01

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
I think there's a discord for this for patrons, maybe it's from there? Can't be certain but info like this wouldn't be thrown around in open forums.

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
There hasn't been any activity on the Dev's Patreon for 11 months. There is always the possibility that work will continue on the game, but I wouldn't count on it.
Could someone contact the developer?
Is he alive at least?

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
11 months no news and game has abandoned tag, no real news from rnest for about 3 years with his "succulence 2" game, and there is not such a tag

spikesagitta

Oct 18, 2020
No idea, even on their discord, the last time either of the developers responded was like July last year..so I guess it's dead :(

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes