3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Weird, this game (and specifically this game) causes my GPU to have really loud coil whine.

Well, I guess capping it to 60 FPS got rid of that.
Good thinking. Even some big-name games have had elements like menus that shot up to the high hundreds in FPS.

It's a good practice to cap everything globally to a reasonable maximum like 60 and only raise the cap for whichever games actually need it. Potential energy savings aside, it's good for the components, as seen here. :geek: People have broken their cards playing at excessive FPS - imagine the whine staying forever.

Reactions: 69ztare

AveyTV

Apr 18, 2022
Hello everyone, I want to know how to open the second scene with the bandits when you are tied up, Shira gave a tip, I come to the house all the dialogues end either in a fight or peacefully all disperse)) Please help)

I also agree with the guys above who wrote that it would be cool if you remove the end of the game, or at least show the scenes of the end of the game

Cool game, Author pls next

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Kara looks like she's biting her bottom lip in many of the CGs if you don't look too closely. Her lips are just too thin, it's practically camoflaged.

CF the Second

Feb 1, 2022
Really looking forward to seeing where the plot with the fey goes. The different outcomes of the fighting under the bath house changing from who you bring along was a neat touch, and I've got my fingers crossed it leads to more interesting scenes with Shayla. This is definitely one of the better adult indy games in the making right now.

The_Alex

May 4, 2017
I don't think that this project is still alive. Really loved that game and it's artstyle.
Anyone heard from the devs?

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
it is an awesome game. but to say the truth im having some troubles with playin it trough. and is there a way to get Stronger? took the Fighter path. but yea after killing hundreds of enemys. Nothing. so yea

ankorahil

May 14, 2022
it is an awesome game. but to say the truth im having some troubles with playin it trough. and is there a way to get Stronger? took the Fighter path. but yea after killing hundreds of enemys. Nothing. so yea
At this point it mostly seems to be about gear and abilities, rather than stats. It can be rough for sure. Save and save often!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Version : SB_0.7.0.5_Public_Desktop

I have updated the mod, I have tested it very quickly all seems ok.

CHEAT CAN BE ACTIVATED BEFORE COMBAT OR IN COMBAT DURING YOUR TURN

F1 : If OK sound then cheat is activated:

You can lose HP but not die (HP will never go to 0 or down)
You can kill anything in one shot

If wrong sound cheat is deactivated, combat in normal mode.

NOT IN COMBAT :

F2 : Low self esteem
F3 : Max self esteen
F4 : Normal self esteem (no modifier)
F5 : + 100000 silver
F6 : You go to 0 silver (I expected something if no money)

DURING COMBAT / DURING TURN (Experimental) :
F7 : Kill all ennemy
F8 : Kill all friends
F9 : Kill you ;)

Make a backup of the originial Assembly-CSharp.dll and replace it by the one included in this post.

Enjoy little pervs !
Any chance to update the mod?

ankorahil

May 14, 2022
Ukrainian? Oh man. Their Patreon posted on March 27th so they're still working on it. No idea about updates and when but I really like this one so I'm happy to see it developing (not abandoned yet, it seems).

Reactions: lilpixxle

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
I don't think that this project is still alive. Really loved that game and it's artstyle.
Anyone heard from the devs?
It still breathes, although it's apparently a team of 2 peeps so things may be slow, i do remember waiting nearly 10 months after my first play for they to update it.

Their last post on Patreon is from March 26, just gotta wait for who knows how long until a new public build is released.

I haven't found the mutant in chains CG, the version i downloaded from Mega did not come with a readme txt... and honestly, i'd love to have some kind of indication as to when Kara needs to sleep in order for new events to appear, if someone knows where to get it or how to trigger it, please tell me~
For those who did not figure it out, you really just need to keep bugging the grumpy villager without having your companies with you till they place you on the Pillory, after that you can just check the trapdoor in the brothers house.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
i ever play this game, the same content, if im not wrong that name game is void bond, or just changing name?

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
how many scenes are there in this game, I tried loosing to some enemies but it didn't show any scene.

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
btw how to let nora get captured by pygmies.
I can't remember who's name. If she is one of the companions, during the battle she must lose (0 hp) and the heroine must flee the battle. After you need to look for the camp of enemies and release it.
If during the battle the heroine or partner has hp = 0, she will fall and her opponents (not all) will be able to fuck her.

Reactions: Hornyy69
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes