3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Version: 0.06
tagged as completed?
Version numbering is only an easy way to track that 0.02 is more than 0.01 and it is therefore a newer version.
It is the same reason why we see games that go beyond 1.00, too.

I do realize how bad it looks though, hence why for my new project, Workers of Kartedhir, I have started to use a new version numbering (R xx) as in Release 1, Release 2, Release 3, and so on.

GammaTheOne

Jun 13, 2017
Could someone help me out I've got 95% of the gallery and have played through so many times and chosen every choice yet still haven't completed the gallery. I'm missing the second and third scenes on page 5

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Could someone help me out I've got 95% of the gallery and have played through so many times and chosen every choice yet still haven't completed the gallery. I'm missing the second and third scenes on page 5
Let's see... Second and Third scenes on page 5 should be Delia's.
Have you gotten a footjob from her?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
All right, I have just played it and this is how I unlocked the CGs you were looking for:
Page #5, 2:
(Normal Delia route)
[I would like to try footjob again, in future.]
[I do not like pubic hair, do shave.]

Page #5, 3:
(Normal Delia route)
[I think I prefer vanilla sex.]
[I do not like pubic hair, do shave.]
[Slap her ass.]

If I remember well, the CG will not be unlocked unless you try all the alternatives though (Yes I know, I regret this choice, bad game design on my part), but it should be as easy as making a save and choosing to not slap her ass, to cum elsewhere, and having pubic hair.

With a new playthrough, I unlocked the second one by following exactly that route, whereas the 3rd one took me trying different choices (With and without pubic hair, not slapping her ass, and cum inside/outside).

I hope this helps you and thanks for playing the game!

Reactions: hentai charley

KuroiKai

Jul 9, 2018
can repost the download link pls?
mega link seems to have been taken and for some unknown reason i cant download any H games using Nopy( i only download H games. i dont have a single normal game) [ if anyone know why i cant seem to use Nopy also pls tell me]

Reactions: Fanof1

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
can repost the download link pls?
mega link seems to have been taken and for some unknown reason i cant download any H games using Nopy( i only download H games. i dont have a single normal game) [ if anyone know why i cant seem to use Nopy also pls tell me]
Nearly 2 years later, NONE of the links are working. A couple of them don't even exist anymore.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Yep, actually I tried it out and it heavily surpassed my expectations. The art isn't really my cup of tea, but the choice system you went for and how it changes the dialogue is very well thought out (something i struggle to find if i'm being honest). I'm yet to try out if there are actually changes in the storyline with different choices. So, overall so far so good and I'll keep an eye out. Good luck!

Edit: Also I forgot to clarify, 99% of the games posted here allow you to name the mc, I'm all for that, it's just that mentioning it in the overview is almost like someone selling you a car and saying "it has air conditioning". Vndb mentions it because most jap vns have preset character names, idk why, but that's how they do it
It's most likely to facilitate voice acting. Western games do that as well, just look at say Mass Effect. And honestly I kind of prefer it that way, especially in VN's. There is nothing wrong with having a character be an empty vessel for the player but in a VN where there is no choice or choices are cosmetic I find it better for the MC to be a proper person like any book or movie character and for us to read his story rather than trying to self insert.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Do you know someone in your team that still have it?
I am a solo developer, I do not have a team.
There could be a build elsewhere on the internet though, many websites steal f95 links and some might have reuploaded to a host which is still up.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes