3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
Is All the artwork I did bad?

I can try to improve and redo some stuff but if everything is totally unplayable, there is not much I can do about it :coldsweat:
If at least the H-scenes and Characters are salvageable, I could simply give up on the VN and try something in RPGM style.

I am open to suggestions!
Na mate it's not terrible but it isn't great either. You'll most likely improve as you work along this project. It does have it's own charm though, kinda like A Town Uncovered. Anything drawn that isn't stick figure quality bad is more appreciable than the countless DAZ junk.

Night time scenes try to make the character more visible cause Delila blended into the background, and make the mouth more visible cause her standard expression has her mouth invisible. Oh and maybe make the dick flesh colored so if you do any toy scenes in the future confusion can be avoided.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Na mate it's not terrible but it isn't great either. You'll most likely improve as you work along this project. It does have it's own charm though, kinda like A Town Uncovered. Anything drawn that isn't stick figure quality bad is more appreciable than the countless DAZ junk.

Night time scenes try to make the character more visible cause Delila blended into the background, and make the mouth more visible cause her standard expression has her mouth invisible. Oh and maybe make the dick flesh colored so if you do any toy scenes in the future confusion can be avoided.
Thank you for the feedback!
You are right, considering the scene, I thought that making the CG dark as well would have been a good idea (considering also that there is the same CG in the morning with lighting) but I did not repeat the same mistake on the following scene in 0.015a (also dark but with light CGs).

As for the blending and less visible mouth, I believe it is because my monitor is set to 100% lighting and I did not think about testing with various light settings, sorry for that!
In the latest versions I am using wider lines albeit with the same color setting rather than the standard color or black; I will be trying them out with a lower lighting setting and if they are visible enough, I will be fixing the old ones as well.

As for the penis, choosing a flesh color would make it look blended/invisible with the rest since it is transparent.
I try to draw CGs in a way/pose that does not cover any female nudity so choosing a strong color for the penis and making it transparent will not cover anything and it will also depict penetration.
If I were to draw toys, they would probably be of a solid color and more "decorated" since toys are a fetish as well, I think.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I listened to your suggestion since in this scene the penis did not cover anything important and therefore could be solid and have an actual color:
Deliafj_4.png

I noticed, by playing some hentai games, that the penis is rarely transparent even if it may cover some things so I guess in future games I may just draw both and give the player the option to view either one.

Reactions: Gabaw

wealthybigpenis

Donor
Nov 25, 2017
@monroe
Can you set this to completed?
The last and final version is 0.06 which is now public ( )
Great job Winterfire. i have never played pokemon but your story and artwork are original and you finished your game. That is something only a few creators on here can claim. Be proud and ignore the haters. Haters be crazzzyyyy.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Great job Winterfire. i have never played pokemon but your story and artwork are original and you finished your game. That is something only a few creators on here can claim. Be proud and ignore the haters. Haters be crazzzyyyy.
Thank you!

I do not ignore them, their feedback was actually useful and made me improve my art although it is still far from what a real 2D artist can do :p

If you want, check my new game here:

hofuldigggg

Nov 14, 2018
i can see you are actually trying, maby if your patreon actually picks up and you dont feel like you can improve your art skills you could try to hire an artist in the future? either way good luck!

D

Deleted member 377868

Will it make any difference if I chose to say ``Good morning,mother´´ ,instead of Delia?

Bigeye6

Aug 16, 2017
Yep, actually I tried it out and it heavily surpassed my expectations. The art isn't really my cup of tea, but the choice system you went for and how it changes the dialogue is very well thought out (something i struggle to find if i'm being honest). I'm yet to try out if there are actually changes in the storyline with different choices. So, overall so far so good and I'll keep an eye out. Good luck!

Edit: Also I forgot to clarify, 99% of the games posted here allow you to name the mc, I'm all for that, it's just that mentioning it in the overview is almost like someone selling you a car and saying "it has air conditioning". Vndb mentions it because most jap vns have preset character names, idk why, but that's how they do it
Jap games wont let you name the character because most are voiced, meaning they can't voice the variable name. some are voiced like Imouto paradise, but they will only call you by Onee-chan so it's only really there for you to look at. I guess maybe that some of the other jap vn's are based on some other source material (anime,manga,LN) so maybe that's why non voiced ones have fixed name.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes