• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
SEXYSPORT - The sexy sport of game making for beginner devs.
Dev motivations:
Hello everyone,
I humbly offer you my first game..
It is a great adventure that I am starting and I hope to find your support.
I count on your critical thinking to tell me what I need to change,
your desires, your ideas…
Creating this game was complicated and satisfying at the same time.
Coding, 3d, image editing … This is all new to me but I assure you
that it is a pleasure to see behind the scenes.
I hope it will satisfy you.
I plan to offer you 2 updates on this game and more
if I have positive feedback.
I have the idea for the next game,
I will publish some photos in preview for subscribers.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Yeah I normally don't criticize spelling and grammar too strongly when it's clear the dev's first language isn't English but shit isn't even capitalized. The very first line of dialogue contains like 4 grammatical errors. This is a mediocre tech demo at best

Reactions: VVVrextt4343

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
The review stating that this is the worst game on this site, is accurate as far as I know.
If anyone knows of a game that's actually worse than this one, could you please tell me about it? I find it hard to believe anything is worse.

VelSl

Apr 22, 2018
SEXYSPORT - The sexy sport of game making for beginner devs.

Dev motivations:
Hello everyone,
I humbly offer you my first game..
It is a great adventure that I am starting and I hope to find your support.
I count on your critical thinking to tell me what I need to change,
your desires, your ideas…
Creating this game was complicated and satisfying at the same time.
Coding, 3d, image editing … This is all new to me but I assure you
that it is a pleasure to see behind the scenes.
I hope it will satisfy you.
I plan to offer you 2 updates on this game and more
if I have positive feedback.
I have the idea for the next game,
I will publish some photos in preview for subscribers.

Hello,

I just wanted to give you my personal opinion on the game topic - do whatever you want and like and do it however you prefer. No matter what you do, you can't make all happy here (or everywhere else). So just enjoy yourself try to have fun while working on the game.

Good luck!

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
I am very good at the proffesional sport called "Jerking off for big boobs" This game has big boobs, so i will train with this to get even better at my technique.

Darknight254

Feb 19, 2018
Is it me or is there some french words in the menu like Quitter because it says for languages on the description English.

juznone

Oct 7, 2017
For developer of this game,

First of all, i praise you for your effort to make this game. It is good. For me who doesn't know how to make a game like this, doesn't know anything about coding, doesn't have the time or knowledge to make my own adult game that comply to my fetish, what you have created is an achievement, a good one at that.

Therefore, i ask that you continue on, move forward, just do what your want, create the game that you want. Do not create a game that seek to make everyone happy, for that will usually make most developer burn out in the end. Instead create the game that you like, do not make those that insult your creation happy, but just follow your heart.

Reactions: cnm03917

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Well The women were Hott!! i love that body style 5/5. The animations could have been 3/5. No story at all and to short 2/5 an error kept coming up during one of the scenes. If this was not to be a story and just a showcase of Animations then you need to up your game in that department. If had to review this i guess i could give you a 2/5. If you add an actual story to this and give at least 1 hour of game play and do better with animations this could be at least a 4 star game.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote