• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Sexy Sport [v2.0] [sexna]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Grand Duke

This might genuinely be the worst game on the entire site, I don't think it took this dev more than 5 minutes to make this game. To rate this game even 1 star is too much, it's genuinely awful in every regard. There are no characters (They all don't have names so you don't know who's talking) they all look like bimbo sluts with giant disgusting looking fake tits which look like balloons. There is no story, plot or progression, randomly characters will jump into having sex for no season, said sex is a single "animation," played over and over again with a shitty moaning sound in the background and a single "cum," button. Then characters will fuck off to the next area and randomly begin to have sex again, none of it ever makes any sense. It also doesn't have more than a few minutes (at most) of content. Next which might an even bigger issue than I've already mentioned is the absolutely god-awful "english." It's clearly not the dev's first, second or even third language. Words aren't capitalized and sentences make absolutely no sense. Why can't these 'devs' learn that using a machine translator like DeepL will provide a much better result than trying to write in a language you clearly don't understand... Finally in the middle of the game (so like 2 minutes in) the game randomly starts throwing up a bunch of renpy errors (which are in French by the way...) so about 10% of the game isn't even playable. If one thing, this game did make me laugh at how awful it was...

If you are reading this dev (if you can read english that is) I suggest you have someone playtest your game before releasing it... or maybe try playing it yourself or look at any other game on the site and then look back at yours....
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Palmute

Review of 1.0:
    The models in this are great, they are right up my alley and the only reason I gave 2 stars.
    Sadly, everyhing else is very bad:
    - nonsensical text that you can barely read against the background
    - quick jumps from scene to scene, I hardly know what's going on
    - no choices
    - the characters aren't even introduced, they just 'exist'
    - sudden jump to French instead of English
    - list goes on...

As a 3D cartoon story with some better writing, this could be very cool, but as a VN/game can not recommend right now, at all
    (too bad about them boobas)