WebGL Abandoned Sexy Shot [v0.2.1] [greedylust23]

MG_

May 14, 2020
The original was waaaay better, maybe bcoz it's 3D and not 2D/2.4D :D, just frustrating about it was its gameplay with taking photos, you could take as an example the story and character design. Compared to the latter yours looks a non-believable cartoon for kids, especially taking into an account the fact the original was released more than a decade ago. Good luck.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Oh, this could get interesting, never played the original, so not sure what all kind of content will be in this, will check it later.

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
The original was waaaay better, maybe bcoz it's 3D and not 2D/2.4D :D, just frustrating about it was its gameplay with taking photos, you could take as an example the story and character design. Compared to the latter yours looks a non-believable cartoon for kids, especially taking into an account the fact the original was released more than a decade ago. Good luck.
Great. In which case...perhaps you can do better?

greedylust23

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
Why is the game so slow to load? It takes minutes.
I've seen quite a few people having this kind of issue, even in the offline version the game fetches its assets from the internet. On the next update I'll change that so assets are local instead. Sorry for the inconvenience :(

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I've seen quite a few people having this kind of issue, even in the offline version the game fetches its assets from the internet. On the next update I'll change that so assets are local instead. Sorry for the inconvenience :(
Ok I'll wait for next update. Yeah I'm even on a 500/500MB Fiber connection.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
greedylust23
Any progress so far?

I remember the original and it was annoying as fuck. Finding the right focus was more luck based since the graphics were already extremely blurry and the shaking was just terrible. Not even a drunk Parkinson patient during an earthquake would shake like that.
Your remake/parody is far superior even though I usually hate games or devs that just reuse assets from KK, DAZ and others.

greedylust23

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
greedylust23
Any progress so far?

I remember the original and it was annoying as fuck. Finding the right focus was more luck based since the graphics were already extremely blurry and the shaking was just terrible. Not even a drunk Parkinson patient during an earthquake would shake like that.
Your remake/parody is far superior even though I usually hate games or devs that just reuse assets from KK, DAZ and others.
yeah well, I'm reusing a model from Kokonoe to which I made a few modifications, truth is I'm on my own right now and I'm good at programming but not so much at creating art, the only tool I know how to use for that is KK

been having issues with Patreon regarding that last game and that has delayed me a bit, but I'm working on it

Reactions: perheiro