WebGL Abandoned Sexy Shot [v0.2.1] [greedylust23]

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This is just bad.. seriously the text box is off cut off to the left of the screen to make it really hard to read.. really? can't even get a text box aligned.

What is the unlock code so I can forget the useless text that is off screen and just view the video and pictures.

greedylust23

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
This is just bad.. seriously the text box is off cut off to the left of the screen to make it really hard to read.. really? can't even get a text box aligned.

What is the unlock code so I can forget the useless text that is off screen and just view the video and pictures.
So sorry you were having those issues, may I ask which textbox you are referring to? Perhaps you could send me an screenshot? That way I can fix it for future releases.

The codes are the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

greedylust23

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017

FYI Just released an update fixing that compatibility issue with different aspect ratios

paleruga930

Jul 19, 2018
The renders are a bit too heavy it seems. I will compress them as much as I can for the next release.
I figured out, I now have a very bad connection to the Internet, no need to spoil the renders, just put them in the game so that game need to download from the Internet is minimal data.

Reactions: greedylust23

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
soo, can i turn off the sound? can i switch to windowed, both deal breakers for me

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Hmm, tried the game this was parodying and noticed the gameplay is simplified quite a bit. Are you intending to add in more of the mechanics later or keeping the game like this? Not sure if it's a good or bad thing as some of the mechanics in the original could be quite obnoxious, they did add more difficulty/complexity to the gameplay though. I'm not sure the difficulty can be scaled up too much in this without those mechanics.

The camera focusing and the breath holding (Basically needed once the camera starts spazzing out more).

The original was also hella short and this seems like it's also going to focus on only one character.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So sorry you were having those issues, may I ask which textbox you are referring to? Perhaps you could send me an screenshot? That way I can fix it for future releases.

The codes are the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The dialogue itself it's not centered and is actually cut off the screen to the left. So if the word would be what I will see at most the word 'at'.

greedylust23

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
Hmm, tried the game this was parodying and noticed the gameplay is simplified quite a bit. Are you intending to add in more of the mechanics later or keeping the game like this? Not sure if it's a good or bad thing as some of the mechanics in the original could be quite obnoxious, they did add more difficulty/complexity to the gameplay though. I'm not sure the difficulty can be scaled up too much in this without those mechanics.

The camera focusing and the breath holding (Basically needed once the camera starts spazzing out more).

The original was also hella short and this seems like it's also going to focus on only one character.
I wasn't sure if it was gonna be good or bad as well, but considering my experience with other games of mine, I decided to tune the difficulty down and reduce some of those mechanics. I intend to continue adding content to the game in future releases, while keeping the current mechanics for as long as they allow me to gradually increase the difficulty.

And yeah, the original and this one focus on only one character for now, but I plan to add more stuff to this game, even beyond the original game's story :)