• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Sexy Beach 3 Platinum [Illusion]

uscirus

Jul 11, 2022
I got it to work with the guide from this reddit user:

tldr: directX gets translated to VULKAN; drop the TWO corresponding files you need into your game directory that contains the .exe file

you need this:

edit: latest release is 2.3.1

simple video how to use the github files:

use compatibility mode winXP service pack2/3 for your SexyBeach3 exe

edit: here is a download for that sb3 modpack

Sexy Beach 3 CEE (Complete English Edition).rar 1.68 GB

Last edited:

HappyWill16

Apr 28, 2022

tldr: directX gets translated to VULKAN; drop the TWO corresponding files you need into your game directory that contains the .exe file

you need this:

Mega
Hey thank you man, it worked like a charm. Now I gotta to try it other old Illusion games.

NotSomeone

Nov 29, 2017
Hey thank you man, it worked like a charm. Now I gotta to try it other old Illusion games.
Hey man, if you find something that works with Sexy Beach Zero please do share it with me. I did try almost everything (I did not try a VM because that's not worth the hassle, for sure)

NameNowTaken

Nov 19, 2020
Never found this answer anywhere, and would love it if someone could help me.

If the HF patch is applied (as is the case with the Platinum pack), body mods won't change the girls' bodies at all. Wizzard will show that they've been successfully applied, but when the game loads up, the girls' bodies are still their default bodies.

If the mods are applied first and then the HF patch is installed, the patch changes their bodies back to defaults.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

SaturnDsHi

Dec 27, 2022
First time it ran perfectly. Now I keep getting the error 'Original Sexy Beach 3 is not installed' error...
What I do?

Reactions: UEieL

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
Oh and you need to have one monitor. Win+P to force one monitor mode.
THIS. This isn't stressed enough. I went through every trick in the book and no matter what, the game just wouldn't launch. Until this. Now it works like a charm.

HappyWill16

Apr 28, 2022
Hey man, if you find something that works with Sexy Beach Zero please do share it with me. I did try almost everything (I did not try a VM because that's not worth the hassle, for sure)
Here, use this :
Unzip, go to the x32 folder and copy-paste the file "d3d9.dll" where the executable of the game is.
Sorry the wait btw

NotSomeone

Nov 29, 2017
Here, use this :
Unzip, go to the x32 folder and copy-paste the file "d3d9.dll" where the executable of the game is.
Sorry the wait btw
I don't mind the wait, I am going to test this soon, even if it does not work, you're an absolute legend.

Reactions: HappyWill16

Feii

Mar 19, 2018

you need this:

Mega
Tried that and it still doesn't start.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Working on Windows 10 for me.

Navigate to: "...\ILLUSION\SexyBeach3\SexyBeach3" and set Sexy Beach 3.exe to compatibility mode for Windows XP (Service pack 2) and delete sb3_0001.mpg from the data folder.

Last edited: