Others Completed Sexy Beach 3 Platinum [Illusion]

Aug 7, 2018
Just leaving my findings so I and anyone else can come back in the future.

I found from this old with a whole heap of mods archived (and the main game too but I did not use that). About 414 mods including Body Type 5 for all girls. To install the mods, put the mods in the Wizzard mods folder then open the Wizzard. The rest of the UI should be simple to understand.

To use body type 4 or 5 install the [All Girls] [Body Type 5] first. Then individually install the separate mods for each girl. Make sure to play the SexyBeach3Plus version to see the mod.

For anyone running into performance issues here's my fix: Install then download the latest . From dgVoodoo copy the d3d9.dll under ms -> x86 into the game directory. It's possible to use the config to disable the watermark but I'm too lazy to explain. Turn on compatibility mode for the game exe. I found windows xp service pack 3 worked well.

Here's extra mirrors for just the mod wizzard in case the torrent above is dead. Someone archive them properly please.
SB3ModsWizzard.zip ~ pixeldrain
A question, which exe should I use that is inside the folder, cause I Flash, Gravure and the CEE one and I assume the CEE one is the correct one, is this correct?
And do I have to delete the following files? : Delete all other files up to sb3_0025.mpg from SexyBeach3/data

Last edited:

Brinline

May 23, 2021
anybody know how to get this to work on windows 11?
Do you still care...? few posts before... you need do download D3D9 file which was "looted" from Voodoo... and place that file into game directory. Oh and you need to have one monitor. Win+P to force one monitor mode. Magic! Single file boots old games, WTF

Reactions: irezawa

ChestnutPuck

Feb 25, 2023
I did some digging around I found which discusses that the anniversary update for windows 10 changed the d3d9.dll file, which is the reason why a lot of the older illusion games don't work anymore. Looking further into the thread there's a link from Illusion's website that can give you an older d3d9.dll file to use in their older games, which I tested out.

I was able to get the file, but the problem I now get is the game won't even start up, I get an error message saying "The application was unable to start correctly (0x0000005). Click OK to close the application." I'm at a loss of where to go from here, any help would be appreciated.

UPDATE:
The power of horny should not be underestimated, I kept trying to find solutions and finally found one. I found this video: and downloaded the files in the description and tried them all out. The first one worked, while the others either gave the same error as before, or crashed on launch. I grabbed the D3D9.dll file from dgVoodooWIP58 -> MS -> x86 and put it in the sexy beach 3 directory and it worked. You WILL have to play the game with only one monitor plugged in (win + P) and deal with a watermark in the bottom right corner, but both those compromises are fine by me. If, for some reason you don't want to download the voodoo file, or the mega link dies, I've also uploaded the .dll file in this post
Dude, I spent 2 days trying every .dll I could find and installing over and over. Until i tried using only one monitor. The worst part is that i already read this a week ago. I feel like an idiot. But thanks, u saved me lmao

Reactions: PopWaterZE

NameNowTaken

Nov 19, 2020
Does anyone know why Illusion removed all mentions of SB3 from their official site? SB2, Zero, and PR are still there, but 3 is completely gone: 1685383265793.png

benja9

Oct 3, 2020
HOT FIX FOR FPS ISSUES: Download the D3D9 .dll file, and put it in the game folder.

File can be found here:

I set my game to run with Windows XP (Svc pack 3) compatibility mode.

HOPE it works for everyone struggling to play this game! ALL CREDITS goes for the original creator of that .dll file. Really, he made my day!! :)
I use the d3d9.dll file in the game folder (make a copy and rename d3d9_alt) hope it works for you, not my file I saw it in a video of another game
Google Drive

it worked for me
The only one that worked for me, thank you very much!

Reactions: LeFapman

calpoh89

Jun 15, 2023
hi want to ask how to fix this game it shows "fatal error data\sb3_0100.pp" doesnt exist when installing the game?

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Old but gold, good times.

I remember me and friends had a lot of fun with this game when we were 14-15.

Illusion made some good games, biko, another fighter game and this. I still remember being amazed my potato pc ran those games.