bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Thank you. Great start. Finally something different.
Everything seems to be about some guy down on his luck living with mom and two sisters. He goes clothes shopping and peeks...
Don't get me wrong, I like the theme, but used too much.

Hope to see some updates soon.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
1. I have a problem that the scene doesnt reflect what is described. She talks about furiously and we just see a calm masturbation (at least with a subtle animation). The text tells a story of girl literally raping herself ... and that is not what we see.

2. There is a lot of minor exposition in the text - "bla bla I can walk thru the house because no one is here - bla is at work and blub at school ..." but maybe thats just me ^^

3. As in a lot of games I dont really get that "woo I can see you naked thing." I have seen all of my family and friends naked and dont understand that thing. Must be some american culture thing that everyone copies. Would be a problem in the sauna when everyone gets a boner because of all the naked male and female bodies - and I never saw that in my whole life :p I met some of my teachers in the sauna naked and that wasnt never a problem ... so I guess its the culture ^^

4. Yeah paying a prostitute is "going to far" but banging your children is ok ... cool ^^
And in that scene - Why is it a problem that he went away in the evening? It sounds like the girls are 10 and not 18/19+ and need him to be at home.

But I think I am to harsh with it because I'am not catched by the story. Got bored at the stripclub - only had an eye for the clipping jacket of the stripper at that time.

And yes the girls look alot like the ones of Bright Sun games ;)

The way how the story is told is unique and interesting, but whats told wasnt for me. To blunt and forced (mysterious illness that forced incest sex into girl's mind ... ) for my liking.

Last edited:

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
This:
+
That: "In the game you play as John as he"
=
Wrong.

Ptelmar

May 3, 2017
Really nice game. Much content for first release, sexy pictures and some steamy-hot language. And, best of all: a story with 2 sexy daughters and (for now) one of their girlfriends, all want to be plunged deep... and some pregnancy-fetish bonus option.

Sounds like heaven to me :-D If she keep up to this level, this might beat DMD in my hottest-games ranking...

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Okay, so I have reached the end of the 0.1 version, which seems to be the current one. I am unsure what I have missed along the way - for example, I don't see a pregnancy option so far. So presumably I took a "wrong" turn somewhere.

But comments on what I've seen/played ....

A general comment is that it seems harsh to me to wade in with what may be destructive criticism, especially if you are playing for free. You don't have to like, but you also don't have to play. ~ And it seems a pity to discourage a developer's efforts, especially if they are relatively new in the field.

On to details. I think I'll start with a few (I hope constructive) criticisms, then move on to the praise. Reversing the usual process, perhaps.

1) I would agree the incest theme is very recurrent, a wee bit obsessive. Sometimes it reads/feels like "DADDY DADDY DADDY ..."", which may be a big turn-on for some, but is a turn-off for others (such as me). I would sort of wish for a "Non-Incest Patch" ....

or more seriously, a mode of equally heavy sexual involvement without the psychological triggers of father-daughter infatuation. As (e.g.) DfD has always offered, I think.

2) I also agree the Daddy in the story looks more like a sibling, even of twin age (19-21), which makes for further disorientation.

It would be nice if players had the option of just making that lucky guy just a college mate on summer break, or something.

3) The super-donkey dick. Well, that is grotesque. On the other hand, I take it in the spirit it's presumably offered. A joke, and a sort of revenge for all the sex games where the women are depicted with mammaries so mahoosive, they'd actually fall over forwards if they ever tried to get up and walk. Or stand.

Grotesque, but hey, comic relief or something.

4) I agree too that some of the climaxes for the girls seem endless. Don't get me wrong. Great, in games as in reality, if a girl's ecstasy is prolonged, repeated and above all enjoyable. But in this game, it seems in places a really long drawn-out process - you'd just wish she'd get to the point a few frames faster. This (in the game) may again be a reaction to a tendency of many male-ejaculation-centered sex games, where it's Wham, Bam, Thank You Mam, and all over in a few frames. But maybe here it becomes unnaturally extended in places - and so goes from one extreme to the other.

Maybe female players experience this differently. But it has a blue-balling effect - cum on girl, for heaven's sake - for at least this male ;)

5) Whoever created the game gives an impression of high intelligence and sensitivity. The dialogs are articulate, detailed, well observed from nature, intellectually solid too. But oh, how wordy they can be at times, especially at times of greatest sexual arousal: putting into drawn-out verbal description what the images are already making clear enough. I like articulate texts. I love intelligence and sensitivity in sexual areas. But you have to beware killing the passion with overlong verbal accounts.

To use a bit of hyperbole, there are times where a simple "Ohh, Ahhh, Ohhhhhhhhhh .... YEAHHHH!" can beat something like: "I am now coming to the most inexpressible climax, envisioning my Daddy entering my vaginal passage and delivering immense consignments of high-viscosity semen into that particular part of my anatomy".

6) A few criticisms of this game on Newgrounds are based on there being no decisions (options) the player can take.

In fact, the downloadable version there, as here, does feature some player choices. Personally, I'd wish for a few more, although I realize that always makes more work for the developer, greater capacity also for the game and its download, etc. And of course the greater likelihood the player will miss out on some juicy possibilities in the game, unless these are alerted (e.g via Walkthrough). Options and alerts/Walkthrough are the best combination, when available. I know it's asking a lot.

On the other hand, very good:

1) Storyline is neatly woven. I really like the effort to construct an effective sequential storyline with the girls, and it works well.

2) The perspective is more "traditionally female" than many games. Meaning: feeling, mood, atmosphere, surroundings, contingency all matter quite a lot. Beautiful bodies yes, but it's not just an anatomical lesson. That is good, and a big plus. (The downside was already mentioned: the occasional wordy protraction of orgasms!)

3) The girls are sensational, both bodies and psychologies (daddy-complex apart, but that's already been mentioned). Zoe in particular, despite her strange android eyes (a common feature of hi-spec games such as this, I can certainly live with it).

4) The artwork is amazing. The modeling of Zoe's body in particular, the skin toning, and perhaps most of all, the incredible detail in her (nicely tousled) hair. How fantastic.

And hard to do, a labor of love. Her sister, Hannah? (or did I misremember her name?) is very sexily shaped and colored too, even if not quite so exquisitely contoured as Zoe as an integrated female body.

As others have said, the overall banner/splash, of the two sisters becummed facing each other, is indeed sensational. The whte stuff on Zoe's breasts looks a bit like whitewash or paint, but her breast itself, and the two dueling cumfaces, wow! And Zoe's hair.

5) Great signs of imagination, technique and promise.

While six "negatives" and five "positives" may look like an overall bad balance, those positives weigh more heavily, and all but two of the negatives are more comments than seriously bad criticisms.

Keep it up!! :eek:)

Reactions: alexw14615

merigold17

May 6, 2018
Public message from Lusty Rose on Patreon:

I've been working hard since the release of the version 0.1 as people seem to like it. And here is the result! The update contains memory 9-12 and some hot and spicy new scenarios. John is also no longer the father of Zoe and Hannah (to comply with Patreon guidelines). But I'm sure some people will be clever enough to mod that back into the game. Enjoy!
PC:
Mac:
Android:

I shortened the link using GainURL (because MEGA links don't seem to work that well on Patreon), but the download itself is still done through .

You only have to do a reCAPTCHA thingy and you'll be brought to the MEGA download page itself. I decided to go with GainURL instead of just plain MEGA links this time because GainURL gathers some useful information for me (such as when/how often all three links are used, which tells me how much traffic certain websites that upload the game on their own page send to my Patreon page here) and it gives me a little money if enough people use the links (I doubt I'll get more than 2 or 3 dollars though). If this provides me with enough useful information, I might do this for version 0.3 too. But I might also just go back to plain MEGA links. Either way, getting to the download itself shouldn't take much time. But sorry for the inconvience anyway.

I'll try to update the walkthrough and such later today, so stay tuned for that!

- Lusty Rose

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Can anyone post the actual Mega links? Google Chrome seems to be blocking these GainURLs from going through for some reason. Is anyone else having this problem too?

merigold17

May 6, 2018
Can anyone post the actual Mega links? Google Chrome seems to be blocking these GainURLs from going through for some reason. Is anyone else having this problem too?
Don't know why it isn't working for you, but here:

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
Don't know why it isn't working for you, but here:

Thanks, I'll upload them to google drive and mediafire and update the page when the upload is completed

Reactions: prika1
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes