VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Sexual Satisfaction [v0.5] [Lusty Rose]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

I think i downloaded this game searching for fatehr daughter tags but This game died of blueballing and with 0 of that. 24 events and:

1 sleep handjob from a main character, some dick showing, 1 blowjob and sex with a prostitute side character, 1 sex scene in a dream (the handbjob from earlier count as dream since he doesnt know it happened), some lesbian action once, and some masturbation scene. Thats all there is in case you are willing to give it a try.
    But what you can achieve with your choices in game is bluebaling, the rest is written as part of the plot like the relationship between hannah and claire, and many of the interactions with gabriela. The choices you make while playing barely change anything, and what might change in the future its not written cause the game is abandoned.

As usual checked the images caus the amount of imagery seemed insufficient for the weight of the game and there are around 500 images weighting more than 3 MB each. As usual there are other games with smilar wight and more and better content, Stay away.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

blackstar42

I gotta say, this is a pretty good game. It is now currently in my list to automatically download after a new update comes. Let's see:

Story: The story piqued my interest. I'm a fan of harem (or harem-esque) games, and this game has it. Even though the story is pretty linear (at least so far), it seems the choices make a small difference in the direction of the story, which is nice.

Originality: Honestly not that much. This concept has been done by a trillion other games but the developer does it in an interesting way, I guess.

Renders: The graphics in this game are very, very good. I mean, just look at the preview images. I have to admit that the banner image is what brought me to this post.

Grammar: Haven't noticed any errors so far. Dialogue is easily understandable.

Amount of content: Pretty good amount, given how few iterations there have been so far. Depending on your pace, it might take about an hour or two to go through all the scenes that are in the game, so far.

In conclusion, I'm really looking forward to see the entire story fleshed out, specially if there are multiple paths to follow. 9/10 would fap again
  3. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game is V0.4:

Pros:

-Good Start (I believe it is?)
    -Love the Dialog
    -Great Renders
    -Nice action Scenes

Cons:
    -None

Total Ratings is:
    I played the Version 0.4,it was the first version I saw of this Game on F95,
    wonder where the other 3 Parts where hiding?
    Love the ladies,great renders,starts off very good in the version 0.4.
    Love gabriela,as Hot as a MILF gets.
    Damn Worth the Download
    Cant wait for the Next version.