4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

smurg

developer of .sexe
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Damn, I like the game but it's insane to not even put a line of text there or anything. Thought I broke the game somehow and was reloading old saves to try and unfuck it.
Yeah, that one’s on me. Apologies for that, I’ve been meaning to fix the sudden black screens, especially given the criticism as of late. I’ll release something soon to address that as more updates and patches roll out. Next patch should also continue that storyline, if that’s any incentive LOL. Apologies again, glad you’re liking the game!!

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah, that one’s on me. Apologies for that, I’ve been meaning to fix the sudden black screens, especially given the criticism as of late. I’ll release something soon to address that as more updates and patches roll out. Next patch should also continue that storyline, if that’s any incentive LOL. Apologies again, glad you’re liking the game!!
Fair enough. The fact it annoyed me so much just shows how much I was enjoying the game.

This game is really good. That scene with Dragon was :love:. There's quite a few women in this game that are blackmailing you so I hope there's more scenes like that in the future that allow for femdom choices even if most of the content is vanilla/maledom focused.

As an aside is there no reaction to the fact that the MC can get caught by Katherine wearing her panties on his face? I kinda figured there'd be something, even if it was a throwaway line about the MC being a pervert or him now owning a pair of her panties.

• Red Heart
Reactions: smurg

smurg

developer of .sexe
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Fair enough. The fact it annoyed me so much just shows how much I was enjoying the game.

This game is really good. That scene with Dragon was :love:. There's quite a few women in this game that are blackmailing you so I hope there's more scenes like that in the future that allow for femdom choices even if most of the content is vanilla/maledom focused.

As an aside is there no reaction to the fact that the MC can get caught by Katherine wearing her panties on his face? I kinda figured there'd be something, even if it was a throwaway line about the MC being a pervert or him now owning a pair of her panties.
Oh yeah, there'll definitely be a lot more femdom content in the future (Personally, I have a preference for it, so it always seems to inject itself into my writing LMAO, so I might lean into it a little more). There'll also be specific characters that are strictly femdom with little vanilla/maledom choices (*cough* Azzy *cough*), but overall I do want to ensure a bit of choice variety in the sex scenes and in "romantic" interactions - gotta hit all the kinks and fetishes :)

And regarding the aside, I'll definitely do a little bit of writing surgery LOL, thanks for the mention!

Last edited:
Reactions: ooChig1e and lnppo
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes