4.80 star(s) 23 Votes

smurg

developer of .sexe
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
The puzzles weren't too annoying or anything. infact I find it to be the USP for this game, other then the highly polished writing\presentation (great job there dev man). I do think you could look into a memory system? like a profile tracker or something that stores all the details you have discovered about them, dates other passcodes etc. which might be used later. Would help with the "search" function as well.

I don't think I did a good job of explaining this.
Actually funny you should say that… I am currently in the process of making a memory/character/journal/history/whatever system inside the main character’s computer, so definitely something to expect in the next update or so!

Reactions: purple111

smurg

developer of .sexe
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Hey guys. Just want to quickly let you guys know that I’ve uploaded Patch #3, BUT only on the online/Neocities version. I have really shit Wi-fi where I’m at, so I won’t be able to upload the .zip or put it on the downloadable link until later, but when I do get better connection, that’ll be my main priority.

For now, new patch is super small.
* Added a version number to the beginning so you know what version/patch you’re playing
* Readded the BACK and FORWARD button to all relevant passages. Some passages don’t have them because they’re hacking jobs and already have a back button, and others don’t have them for story reasons

I’ll upload the patch links when I get the chance/the Internet LOL.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

smurg

developer of .sexe
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Online version breaks at Azzy encounter.
That’s how it should be, unless there’s something else wrong with it. Just click the reload save button on the passage, nothing bad will happen. I’ll probably change the wording though so it’s less “Uh oh, game broken”.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
That’s how it should be, unless there’s something else wrong with it. Just click the reload save button on the passage, nothing bad will happen. I’ll probably change the wording though so it’s less “Uh oh, game broken”.
Damn, you got me there :FacePalm:

smurg

developer of .sexe
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well! In preparation for the eventual Chapter 1 release, I made a poll just asking a general question about if people play in full screen or not. It would help if you all answered since there are some aspects of the game that might be dependent on it. As always, thank you for the support and have a great night/day/whatever!

smurg

developer of .sexe
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Hey everyone! As always, hope you're doing well! Just wanted to let you all know I've released Patch #3 for the game! However, I wasn't able to upload a separate patch file since I kind of forgot to make it while I was working, so you'll have to redownload the game or just play the online version (which has also received the same update). Other than that, check the changelog for any specific changes - most of it addressed issues with sex scenes and resolution differences, and other UI changes.

As always, thank you so much for the support and have a great night/day/whatever!

EDIT: forgot to warn that old saves do not work with the new version - however, this is not going to be a continuing problem. I have a plan to make sure old save are always playable on new versions, so don't worry about that in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: koko0125

Caewho

Oct 26, 2021
Hey everyone! As always, hope you're doing well! Just wanted to let you all know I've released Patch #3 for the game! However, I wasn't able to upload a separate patch file since I kind of forgot to make it while I was working, so you'll have to redownload the game or just play the online version (which has also received the same update). Other than that, check the changelog for any specific changes - most of it addressed issues with sex scenes and resolution differences, and other UI changes.

As always, thank you so much for the support and have a great night/day/whatever!

EDIT: forgot to warn that old saves do not work with the new version - however, this is not going to be a continuing problem. I have a plan to make sure old save are always playable on new versions, so don't worry about that in the future.
Hi smurg i waited for this patch because i had some problems. After downloaded it i hope the game work better, but there's is still these error:
- in quest mine_molly's_metadata the command doesn't work proprerly, i can only use getsystem but not the other commands; i use even the walktrough through the phone. idk if im just doing wrong but i try many times.
-in quest for fuck nevermore i cannot doing volunteer, i click the options but nothing appened, i try to reload saves and restart game many times.
-The secon time i smoke whit azzy i press "look at azzy", but when i click "why are they laughing at me" nothing happen.
-after chatting calypso i wait till Wednesday but calypso is nowhere.

I hope this is helpfull to you, i like ur product.

Reactions: smurg

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Sexe-SMURG-CH1AlphaFix3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

smurg

developer of .sexe
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Hi smurg i waited for this patch because i had some problems. After downloaded it i hope the game work better, but there's is still these error:
- in quest mine_molly's_metadata the command doesn't work proprerly, i can only use getsystem but not the other commands; i use even the walktrough through the phone. idk if im just doing wrong but i try many times.
-in quest for fuck nevermore i cannot doing volunteer, i click the options but nothing appened, i try to reload saves and restart game many times.
-The secon time i smoke whit azzy i press "look at azzy", but when i click "why are they laughing at me" nothing happen.
-after chatting calypso i wait till Wednesday but calypso is nowhere.

I hope this is helpfull to you, i like ur product.
Thank you so much for the feedback!
* With all the Snatcher! jobs, the commands only need to be used for relevant passages (i.e. ls -a when a folder is empty, access when a folder has a password). I think the issue you’re having might be moving between the folders and files and stuff - in order to do that, you have to directly click the folder/file itself. I tested out the commands just in case and they should be working alright.
* The not-being-able-to-volunteer stuff is completely normal; I haven’t actually written or developed anything for that route yet since this is just a patch for the Prologue.
* Figured out the problem with Azzy Weed event, it was issue with two variables not summing correctly. It’s been fixed, thanks for letting me know because I never would’ve seen that!
* The Calypso Quest had an issue with a variable when messaging, but it’s fixed now. Thanks for pointing that out!

EDIT: Uploaded a minor patch that addresses the issues that Caewho brought up. Let me know if there are anymore

Last edited:

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017

Cool! I obv missed that old saves was broken and had was stuck assuming it was just a "me" problem as usual.. Starting again fresh now that i know, thank you.

Caewho

Oct 26, 2021
Thank you so much for the feedback!
* With all the Snatcher! jobs, the commands only need to be used for relevant passages (i.e. ls -a when a folder is empty, access when a folder has a password). I think the issue you’re having might be moving between the folders and files and stuff - in order to do that, you have to directly click the folder/file itself. I tested out the commands just in case and they should be working alright.
* The not-being-able-to-volunteer stuff is completely normal; I haven’t actually written or developed anything for that route yet since this is just a patch for the Prologue.
* Figured out the problem with Azzy Weed event, it was issue with two variables not summing correctly. It’s been fixed, thanks for letting me know because I never would’ve seen that!
* The Calypso Quest had an issue with a variable when messaging, but it’s fixed now. Thanks for pointing that out!

EDIT: Uploaded a minor patch that addresses the issues that Caewho brought up. Let me know if there are anymore
Ty for the fast response, i really like ur game and i waiting for the chap 1 complete release.
I try again the command sequence more carefully.

4.80 star(s) 23 Votes