Unity Completed Sexduction [v4.3] [HoneyGames]

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
The game looks good at concept, but seriously lots of bugs in the game. More bugs in week 2 than week 1.

Either the dev is releasing the game updates in a rush or starting to get bad at coding. Like what's the point releasing a game fast to please people and then when they play discover bugs which will ruin the whole experience and might discourage them to play again.
i feel like EA and Ubisoft can answer your question easily haha

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
@Redking If you may add to the OP a link to my for the walkthrough, so I can update in the future versions with ease without troubling you.

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
@Redking If you may add to the OP a link to my for the walkthrough, so I can update in the future versions with ease without troubling you.
Done, thank you. :)

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Is it just me or does this run like absolute trash, even on a minimal resolution on fastest the dialogue is sluggish.
I use autoclicker 50clicks/sec so I can skip as fast as I can, even with that I feel pauses but it becomes bearable as I have to replay the game lots of times to make the most of the choices.

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
Is it just me or does this run like absolute trash, even on a minimal resolution on fastest the dialogue is sluggish.
It's not you. I have the same problem. Stopped playing this after 5 minutes.
It's so slow, it's really annoying.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i put the graphics down to fastest and got it to run decently, didn't really effect anything either. but man i really hate games where i cant set the reading speed to superfast/instant as i have to click twice every goddamned time i want to advance cuz it puts in the text too slow

D

Deleted member 45040

Cheats happen when you start week 2 instead of week 1. But I don't know what each of the cheat does.
good luck figuring out how to actually enter them in I gave up and just deleted the game. Not worth slogging through it again.