Unity Completed Sexduction [v4.3] [HoneyGames]

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
It crashed in the club on Sunday.. But i can play 2.week if i choose 2. week in starting menu..
Mine definitely didn't crash in the club. I didn't really make any progress with any of the girls there before sunday though. So maybe your game was loading a different path than mine.

Mar 26, 2017
Someone who knows a thing or two about Unity engine can tell me why games from this dev load GPU so much, even though its just a bunch of images?
Well, from one prespective,:
This is the latest version of Unity. And for just rendering few images, it´s like going on with the atom bomb on the fly.
Unity was made to render and manage even large open worlds, so: if u use it on something small, it´s gonna cost a lot of resources, and the fact that dev does not know, what he´s doing, it just adds up on performance hit.
On this game, ren-py should be enough. Even some HTML/Javascript framework should be enough! :D

Reactions: groove888

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
The game looks good at concept, but seriously lots of bugs in the game. More bugs in week 2 than week 1.

Either the dev is releasing the game updates in a rush or starting to get bad at coding. Like what's the point releasing a game fast to please people and then when they play discover bugs which will ruin the whole experience and might discourage them to play again.

Reactions: j5LDC2TB

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
it's a nice game but full of bugs/glitches specially week 2 sunday go to club freeze/crash, monday go to pub freeze/crash
can't play beyond that and it needs some kind of save/load system and a good text skip option for replaying purposes

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Here ya go
First of all, I have to thank you for providing us with the walkthrough.

Second, even with following the guide (Which by the looks of it he didn't bother to spend a decent amount of time to write it, and he is charging $15 for it, Sigh.) I couldn't get Adele's sex scene.

Third, while reading the guide , it explains he was focusing on programming the route he wrote for the walkthrough and hence if you went outside the route, you will face bugs and lots of them.

Modified walkthrough below:
More specific and Clearer to follow. Hope you enjoy.

Last edited: