Mod Ren'Py SexBot [v1.42] Walkthrough Hand Holder Mod [1.2] [MrBubu]

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
can you elaborate on that? draw some comparisons? Specifically on features or functions, and what makes it comprehensive if you can
Well I suggest that you try it out and you'll understand what I mean. But it's like it's called "Hand holder". it highlights every option and suggests what it will do, the different color mechanisms which indicates which got the higher priority based on what haven't been unlocked yet or not fully unlocked. Sure it doesn't have the "Select" a target mechanism which focuses on one character but it covers all characters without exclusivity. I suggest if you can, co-operate and fuze the 2 walkthrough together in-game; having it highlighting all but maybe if you select a specific character it highlights them with a different color than the other 4.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Well I suggest that you try it out and you'll understand what I mean. But it's like it's called "Hand holder". it highlights every option and suggests what it will do, the different color mechanisms which indicates which got the higher priority based on what haven't been unlocked yet or not fully unlocked. Sure it doesn't have the "Select" a target mechanism which focuses on one character but it covers all characters without exclusivity. I suggest if you can, co-operate and fuze the 2 walkthrough together in-game; having it highlighting all but maybe if you select a specific character it highlights them with a different color than the other 4.
Thanks for the feedback. I have tried it out. My goal was to let the player decide the priority based on what they wanted to see. I guess it’s just a matter of subjective opinion.

Oct 31, 2019
Cool to see you take an interest in this mod's method Llama. The new targeted walk through is a nice add to the game, as the game gets more complex. You do more than just target characters with it, since the player can choose some character preference, Affinity or Lesbian for Emily, for example.

I found this mod to be pretty creative, with the color coding and open nature of it. Some of the side characters that are not my favorites are more enjoyable when I can get to their content easily without many cycles, because their content gets old for me faster.

ilobiti

Feb 4, 2019
can you elaborate on that? draw some comparisons? Specifically on features or functions, and what makes it comprehensive if you can
Hello. I also would say this WT Mod is a bit easier to handle as your ingame WT.
For me personally the main reason is the ease of use. In the mod I simply click a color.
For the ingame WT I follow names. This might sound a bit lame: I can't remember all the names of all the characters, in all the games, I play.
I love your game dearly. It is one of the best games I ever played. Sexy and intelligent. An unbeatable combination.
But it is also one of the hardest games to keep track and finish all routes.
I love the simple color solution.
Thanks for all your hard work.

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
I gotta say I also found the in-game walkthough a tad complicated to use. I was following one main girl and later checked the progress to see I had missed a lot of content because the game expects you to level them up evenly (it did tell me that at some point after I had missed the scenes in question)

Edit - I'm lost on the melvin guide it says bring alexa sub lvl 1 on day 6 after prom but only once I get her on lvl 2 if I go back to a previous save where she's still lvl 1 sub then guide says complete ntr off

Last edited:

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
I heard what was said about 'No Longer Needed, Because of In-Game Walkthrough". But I just want to ask. Do you think that Means this MOD is done? Just want to know if I should still follow it. Thanks

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
I heard what was said about 'No Longer Needed, Because of In-Game Walkthrough". But I just want to ask. Do you think that Means this MOD is done? Just want to know if I should still follow it. Thanks
I'm a bit behind trying to finish the walkthrough for another game, so I haven't been able to try the new release yet. I'll see how I feel about it and take the different opinions into consideration before I decide if it is worth maintaining it or not.

doujin1

Nov 18, 2017
I'm a bit behind trying to finish the walkthrough for another game, so I haven't been able to try the new release yet. I'll see how I feel about it and take the different opinions into consideration before I decide if it is worth maintaining it or not.
Hope you continue this mod. It really helped.