Lordhalmar

Sep 5, 2019
So how do you plant stuff, what an I missing. I select the seed, stand on a spot next to where you were givin the watering tool but I try to use a seed it says you can't plant here

Reactions: 1Teddy1

BravoStar

Dec 16, 2017
I need a little help. I'm trying to remove the fact i've done Peach's second quest so i can see the crow girl's scene again. I've tried a lot of things, like removing the quest from my list, removing the crow from her nest and readding the first part of the sequence, but no dice. Does anyone have any idea how to do this?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I need a little help. I'm trying to remove the fact i've done Peach's second quest so i can see the crow girl's scene again. I've tried a lot of things, like removing the quest from my list, removing the crow from her nest and readding the first part of the sequence, but no dice. Does anyone have any idea how to do this?
Quest related scenes can't be replayed yet. They had a really faulty cg replay an update or two ago, so we may eventually get a scene replay. But in the current state you just have to keep making saves before them.

Have to admit that I find it funny that Lene is apparently the patron's favorite girl. Hope we see a lot more futa scenes in the future. Still surprised that with four recurring futa (Lene, Nihil, 62, and Peach) we haven't seen a spitroast yet.

BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021
Lamir calls player P-Kun in the H-Scene after her first quest. Illyana doing this in the morning of monday in casual talk too. Also, if you try to return from the 1F portal room to where you fought minotaur, you appear in the cave entrance.

Last edited:
Reactions: sonolfal
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes