deleti0n

Mar 2, 2020
So I just got to Peach and talked with her for a bit, but I kinda zoned out and mashed through the dialogue without really reading it. Is there any further content/story after you take her to the seal, or is that the end for the current version?

Sep 23, 2017
So I just got to Peach and talked with her for a bit, but I kinda zoned out and mashed through the dialogue without really reading it. Is there any further content/story after you take her to the seal, or is that the end for the current version?
Idk, I've played the 3.5 and only got to that point too. (There is a sweet bit of dialog with her at night but that's about it I think)

Talking about her... I had an weird inspiration about a wholesome fanart of her getting a massage, since the PC is canonically seen making bread he must be able to give a breath taking massage. After years sleeping inside a crystal, a good massage would be otherworldly appreciated. xD
Do you guys think it would interesting?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
yes, you just need to avoid interacting with the red headed guard Lene. you miss out on her storyline (and her sisters(also futa)) though. she's pretty consistently getting over 50% of votes during patreon polls though, so you'll be missing out on more and more as time goes on.
Lene gets that many votes? Nice. Hope that means more futa scenes. I'm honestly amazed with four futa in the game the mc hasn't been spit roasted yet.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
5 soon. Like they say "As the Crow flies...." ;)
Doesn't "As the crow flies" just mean "in a straight line"?

On another note. I wonder if anyone can post the "Lene stuff"? I went looking for a twitter like many others have, but the dev seems to only have patreon.

Parnaval

Oct 17, 2017
Doesn't "As the crow flies" just mean "in a straight line"?

On another note. I wonder if anyone can post the "Lene stuff"? I went looking for a twitter like many others have, but the dev seems to only have patreon.
Ok made investigation
There are 8 futa in 0.3.7
1. Lene
2. Nihil
4. Calliga (the crow)
5. Winged Demon (called fd in pictures files)
6. Peach (no scenes for now, but supposed to be futa)
7. Demon (after transforming from Seraph)
8. Failed Experiments (lets count for 1)

P.S.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Ok made investigation
There are 8 futa in 0.3.7
1. Lene
2. Nihil
4. Calliga (the crow)
5. Winged Demon (called fd in pictures files)
6. Peach (no scenes for now, but supposed to be futa)
7. Demon (after transforming from Seraph)
8. Failed Experiments (lets count for 1)

P.S.
Only three with any direct futa content with the mc, though.
Seraph is foot content, and her futa cock vanishes for her scenes.
WD is a bottom. I guess the handy counts.
Failed experiments get zero scenes at all and not a single showing of actual futa, so I'm not sure why you count them.
Peach has no scenes, including in the the not yet here 0.3.7.
Crow isn't in the update you can download here yet.

Lene gets several, Nihil gets two, #62 gets one. Hoping for some more, as I said above.

Reactions: Parnaval

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
5 soon. Like they say "As the Crow flies...." ;)
Crow isn't in the update you can download here yet.
Hence my use of the crow line to hint at Calliga. If you enjoyed or will enjoy her character I'm glad. I was a former top tier patron for a few months and my idea was for a futa crow in game. Glad to see it get in. My other commission was a scene idea for Lene sneakily having sex while looking out a window and possibly talking to people, that got in many versions ago.

Can you tell I like futa/dickgirls?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
so did people vote against peach being optional as a futa? I swear futa fans are the worst
ManItellyouwhatIwasn'tthereforthatoldhootnaybutiwishiwas, Iknowitcansometimesbeannoyingbutit'swhatthegoddangitpatronsdonevotedfory'all. Sorry Boomhauer. :giggle:

(Anyone reading this in the future I wrote it like this because the person I'm replying to has a picture of Boomhauer from King of The Hill and it was a reference to that characters way of speaking)

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes