culturedman6

Apr 16, 2023
Drop the contents of this file in the game's data folder and it should fix any problems on the newer versions. Use it only if you have the problem tho.
I tried this fix because I got the no business leaving town bug. It freezes the game when I go in the area now. What do i do? I'm playing on 6.0.0 too.

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
I tried this fix because I got the no business leaving town bug. It freezes the game when I go in the area now. What do i do? I'm playing on 6.0.0 too.
The fix was for that update. All versions after that already came with the. The problem was that I made a mistake with the triggers, and the gate used to check Nameless's questline progress rather than Sophie's, so it wouldn't work. Try fix instead; let me know if it doesn't work.

Oh yeah, for everyone who mentioned bugs, I saw them, and I'll try to fix them!

Reactions: PootisPenser76

culturedman6

Apr 16, 2023
The fix was for that update. All versions after that already came with the. The problem was that I made a mistake with the triggers, and the gate used to check Nameless's questline progress rather than Sophie's, so it wouldn't work. Try this fix instead; let me know if it doesn't work.

It still says no business leaving town :( Btw your response time is impeccable, new patron otw!

Shadeyman7

Jun 13, 2018
If this may help: I had completed Lamir's second affection quest before her first, since the second one popped up for me before the first did. I don't know if the issue I'm having is related to that sequence break or not, but it's worth looking into as a possibility.

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
If this may help: I had completed Lamir's second affection quest before her first, since the second one popped up for me before the first did. I don't know if the issue I'm having is related to that sequence break or not, but it's worth looking into as a possibility.
Oh. There's the answer to the problem. It shouldn't be possible to complete Lamir's second quest before the first! I'll need to double-check it and make sure the second quest doesn't start before the first is completed.
The way the girl's day-to-day dialogue is chosen is based on the current character's quest completion, so if you have completed the second quest, it's not checking for the first quest triggers; instead, it's checking for the second quest stuff, so the first quest won't ever appear.

Thank you though, I'll see if I can fix it in the next update.

Shadeyman7

Jun 13, 2018
Any way to fix the saves where that bug happened in the next update, too, or is that save just basically permanently locked out of Lamir?

edit: not too personally important for me anymore. Remembered I have an RPGMaker save editor, swapped all the switches for quest two to off, got quest one to show up, did it, and then swapped quest two's switches back on. So far it is working fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: EHommel

Elinniel

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2019
No guarantees. The game was not made with the intention of disabling quest progress, but I'll see what I can do. It's not my intention to break game files, after all.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes