bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SexLovingFamily-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
Now that I look minami and shogo, aren't the other couple the protagonists of the previous game? Conquering Married Women through Sex they present themselves as an unemployed worker and his girlfriend who has a husband and the girl have the same voice actress

haus2

Jan 14, 2019
expected a bit more "content" but still solid game in terms of imagery amount. Thanks for sharing good Sir/Lady

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Now that I look minami and shogo, aren't the other couple the protagonists of the previous game? Conquering Married Women through Sex they present themselves as an unemployed worker and his girlfriend who has a husband and the girl have the same voice actress
I mean their names are the same as well, it is a loose sequel.

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
I mean their names are the same as well, it is a loose sequel.
They are the same, the owner of the resort is the older brother. I did not expect it, I thought they were separate games. It only remains for someone to share the dlc after histories I have seen on steam that appears when you complete the game, under the character in the main menu of the game

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Netori/cheating, but the protags give off heavy netorare vibes. Also there is sharing
Damn, you have to sharing the womans in all routes with your brother? I mean, in the previous game, the sharing is evitable. I hope in the especific route of the girl is evitable :(. I love netori but i dont like sharing at all.

dragpz

May 29, 2017
Ugh. If the devs can't even be bothered to format the text so it doesn't wrap around the edges, why should anyone care enough to fork money over for such non-effort?

Wait, they want $30 USD for this shit on Steam? Oh, get fucked...
That's not even the worst part. There is an extra "after-ending story" for each of the characters at $10 each.

1680305356973.png

Damn, you have to sharing the womans in all routes with your brother? I mean, in the previous game, the sharing is evitable. I hope in the especific route of the girl is evitable :(. I love netori but i dont like sharing at all.
There is only one route, and 3 "side routes" with a few extra scenes per character. But yes, eventually you will have to share.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
That's not even the worst part. There is an extra "after-ending story" for each of the characters at $10 each.

View attachment 2510910

There is only one route, and 3 "side routes" with a few extra scenes per character. But yes, eventually you will have to share.
in that 3 side routes, the sharing is evitable? I dont care the 'harem' ending or the true ending haha

Shirourin

Mar 17, 2022
in that 3 side routes, the sharing is evitable? I dont care the 'harem' ending or the true ending haha
It's always the same ending. You only have two choices in the game:
The first whether you want to massage the Gyaru daughter or the other one at the beach which changes the scene slightly, and the second choice is whether you want to call up the mother, older daughter or younger daughter for another sex scene.

No matter who you pick the scenes afterwards play out exactly the same, and the ending stays the same. It's barely even really an ending. The actual endings are in the DLCs. POISON really did not make a good choice with how they structured this release. Deliberately cutting out the 3 character endings as well as the harem ending from the main game and selling them as seperate DLCs is a borderline scam.

On top of that they couldn't even bother to do the bare minimum concerning the quality of the "translation". It's just straight up DeepL with no QA behind it, there are a few untranslated lines left in Japanese, and the name of the MC is spelled "kyouji" in his textboxes every time while every other character has their name with a proper capital letter (Arisa, Manatsu, etc).

With this little effort they shouldn't be surprised if their "English" version tanks in sales. They should have contacted someone like Mangagamer if they wanted to properly cater to the English market. Which would also come with the added benefit of uncensored releases. Their games have decent quality sex scenes, but this shoddy attempt of releasing them outside of Japan makes them so much worse than they could be. It's pretty sad.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
The first whether you want to massage the Gyaru daughter or the other one at the beach which changes the scene slightly, and the second choice is whether you want to call up the mother, older daughter or younger daughter for another sex scene.

No matter who you pick the scenes afterwards play out exactly the same, and the ending stays the same. It's barely even really an ending. The actual endings are in the DLCs. POISON really did not make a good choice with how they structured this release. Deliberately cutting out the 3 character endings as well as the harem ending from the main game and selling them as seperate DLCs is a borderline scam.

On top of that they couldn't even bother to do the bare minimum concerning the quality of the "translation". It's just straight up DeepL with no QA behind it, there are a few untranslated lines left in Japanese, and the name of the MC is spelled "kyouji" in his textboxes every time while every other character has their name with a proper capital letter (Arisa, Manatsu, etc).

With this little effort they shouldn't be surprised if their "English" version tanks in sales. They should have contacted someone like Mangagamer if they wanted to properly cater to the English market. Which would also come with the added benefit of uncensored releases. Their games have decent quality sex scenes, but this shoddy attempt of releasing them outside of Japan makes them so much worse than they could be. It's pretty sad.
Damn, so the sharing is really unavoidable. What the hell, poison? All of his games have sharing but is always avoidable. What a shame. I dont know if its the same version and uncompressed and thats why it weighs more, but in sukebei the game weighs approximately 2,3 gigas. Maybe that version comes with the endings of the heroines?

• Sad
Reactions: Gojii

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018

And thanks for the clear answer bro!

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes