VN - Others - Completed - Sex-Loving Family [Final] [POISON]

1. 2.00 star(s)

spacezombie

Very boring game.

First off, the translation is very bad and reading the dialogue is just no fun, I especially hate that the pronouns are almost always wrong.

The sex scenes have good art but are too long with too few CG´s.

The story is really boring and nothing interesting happens at all, the characters also all have very basic personalities and are boring. But I did like that the MC had two "helpers" and I really like that one was a girl, that is nice to see.

The music is good enough.

But I can´t really recommend it, I was just bored.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Sorath

Well, for me this game is top because POISON already showed what they can do in past games, and with this game they just surpassed themselves!!!!!!

Amazing , 3 hot characters for the tastes of everyone

The milf with sexy body
    The gal (slutty) daughter
    And
    The short-loli BITCHY-SMARTASS little daughter that knows martial arts lol

The game is what it says in the overview, but if you are into this kind of stuff (Netori) you will enjoy this game a LOT

nothing much to say, i play games like these since 2011 , and POISON is the best thing i've seen because they bring the games at least understandable( with a lot of fails in translation tho) but the thing is that you can understand all if you understand japanese words. (y)

Top Netori GAME, the best of this dudes !

(Manatsu is my fav)
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Jonathan Y

One of the best Netori I've played.
    A family comprised of mother and two daughters who are ofc the main attraction check in with a herbivore of a husband/father and a nerdy, shy love interest for the sisters.

The Mc is the typical Neteri protag with a bit of extra deviance, he also has a younger, less clever brother and his brother's girlfriend, former delinquent now self-admitted adulterer.
    This three member villain league will plot to corrupt the family.

All textbook tropes but by God are they presented perfectly, from the personality to the design it's all executed extremely well. You can tell this game has a strong backbone and the writers and artists really outdid themselves.
    The structure, the art, the writing are top notch.

The downsides ? The translation is not good, the pronouns are mixed until you will get confused, some nicknames sound odd and will make you question who the hell they're talking about in the first place, sometimes the entire sentence structure is messed up, just a horrible attempt.
    The fact that they have the audacity not only to sell it as a official tl but also to sell the after stories separately is vile.

Good game, art and writing ( as in the story and scenarios ), but garbage translation, don't support these guys is my advice