Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
I'm glad I noticed the buggy-ness of this promising set-up after 10 mins of game play and shut it down.
Good effort, but NO.

tescan

Sep 21, 2017
Played it for a while. Got once that the customer was floating in air, solved after some time. Other time i wanted to use the peek option, which i unlocked. When i clicked on it i was immediately back to the desktop. It need some work.

Is there other similar games like this, I remember a brothel sim with pixel art (name pls), monster breeding brothel and that futuristic sim one
The brothel sim would then be Simbro.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Is there other similar games like this, I remember a brothel sim with pixel art (name pls), monster breeding brothel and that futuristic sim one
Played it for a while. Got once that the customer was floating in air, solved after some time. Other time i wanted to use the peek option, which i unlocked. When i clicked on it i was immediately back to the desktop. It need some work.

The brothel sim would then be Simbro.
There is one called "90 seconds slave" and from the same dev the "slave brothel 3d" ..

I'm sure i encountered more of the same kind but don't really remember them. i'll keep an eye if i cross over them again and edit my post here.

lakipria

Jul 2, 2020
I think these game need to chill
If there are people said many bug... just admit it... this game is for the spartans who play the game once play and finish

Yaqub

Feb 22, 2018
View attachment 2864737

Overview:
Sex Hotel Simulator
is an adult Visual novel with the mechanics of pumping a hotel
Welcome to the captivating world of "Sex Hotel Simulator," where you'll take on the role of a brothel owner and elevate it to the pinnacle of fame and success! In this thrilling simulation game, your goal is to restore and upgrade your hotel, attract the hottest clientele, and offer unforgettable adult entertainment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-20
Release Date: 2023-08-19
Developer: Octo Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.00
Language: English, +29
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Features:

where can I find the save file?

Besharia

May 6, 2018
The bugs in this game reminds me of the Civvie11 video where he is playing You Are Empty and he does the clock drawing test and reality starts glitching out. Damn did the nurses in that game have some perky tits.

1.10 star(s) 14 Votes