Unity - Completed - Sex Hotel Simulator [v1.00] [Octo Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

softhard

the animation are art is well done
    The UI is clean

But the gameplay. Oof.
    Main gameplay loop has some bugs and causes you to crash.
    Main storyline just breaks after a while, and I wasn't the only one.

Had potential but if this is "Complete" then this game is doomed.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

share666

For a game that has a "completed" tag and Steam release, it contains unacceptable amount of game-breaking bugs. Don't waste your time, you'll probably be restarting over and over., and in the end i don't think you'll be able to finish it.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

trap442

Has potential but its so buggy the game becomes unplayable. Characters get stuck when moving them to rooms and one of my rooms got stuck so it wouldn't clear and i couldn't use it rendering my save useless.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

teletube

Not a good game.

It is not looking bad overall (it is all crisp on the screenshots), yet the interface is janky and laggy.
    Renders are okay.
    Gameplay loop is extremely annoying, a lot due to the overall interface jankiness.
    Bugs happen regularly.
    Wasn't able to finish it as doesn't seem to be worth the effort.

I'd say - 3/10.
    Not worth the time.

(Game is in v1.00 during this review)
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Welkiki

The gamehas good sex scenes, didn't saw all of them though.

But the huge amount of bugs made me quit. Speciffically, second week of first month (didn't pay attention to the exact day), there's what i suppose to be a main quest line event which ask you to choose an answer, choose one, dialogues didn't progress (i suspect game needed to change background, idk).
    Then tried to reload that day, got stuck in infinite loading.
    Loaded the day before and re-did it, saved at choice, choose the same as before, game stuck, tried to load, didn't work, i deleted at this point.

One more thing to add is the managing part is poorly made. New room incomes are more than twice previous tier at second star, making the first rooms obsolete. Combine this with the fact that customer timer is frozen when you drag them, you can satify all clients in your most profitable room and gameplay become a game of waiting (which is boring imo).
  6. 2.00 star(s)

durtypicturz

Nice animations, but so many buuuuuugs. Like you have a rendezvous on the beach, the girls icon is there, but you can't click the beach.
    Or you play for a while and its fine, then only your older saves will load. Why? No clue :D Maybe too many unlocks? Game is on a loading loop.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

latrop16

It's like a bordello simulator, but on top of it they slapped some 3d videos.
    Not even sure if they are original or stolen from somewhere else.
    Also it's very buggy and grindy.
    Can't recommend the game at all, it has "no soul".
  8. 1.00 star(s)

ledej89

This game is not completed nor tested:
    1/ Buggy as hell in the daily gameplay;
    2/ Can't pass day 8 with a major crash blocking a story conversation.
    3/ Only CG are 3D loops ripped from another content creator.
    Run away !
  9. 1.00 star(s)

odkro

This game could be fun, but filled with too many bugs.
    really blocking bugs.
    So I tried for 35 minutes to play.
    But since I'm blocked, it's impossible to test the game in its entirety. I think it has potential if patched
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Kezza329

amazing animations, probably some of the best ive ever seen. but its a shame that its essentially the only redeeming quality about this game. the gameplay itself is an INTENTIONAL grind fest, that forces you to engage in fall out shelter type gameplay, filling out rooms, upgrading them, and then buying over priced items in a tedious talk, gift loop to further your progress with your companions.. its just wayyy too tedious.

if the developer stopped funneling out games like they were his hot dinners, and put some actual thought into creating an enjoyable experience with a great sandbox world, that doesnt focus on an unejoyable and tedious grind, and makes the characters interesting, the world fun to be in, and the day to day activities worth while spending time on, paired with these amazing animations it would be a must buy.

the animations are honestly amazing, but the core gameplay around it which you're spending most your time on over the actual good parts of the game, is just way too shallow, boring, dull and grindy
  11. 1.00 star(s)

honeryx

Buggy mess not worth your time.

Even if it wasn't buggy, the content is very poor. This is clearly a knockoff cash grab attempt of Quickie: A Love Hotel Story. Play that game instead, it's actually good.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

belg

As the 2 other reviews (as the time of posting) have pointed out, the patrons get randomly stuck and you can lift patrons to make them wait etc.

text from a story convo can stick around stopping you from doing anything else

you open the brothel on day 1, but the story to open it only happens on like day 5 or 6

russian text suddenly pops up out of nowhere.

sadly a big avoid as it currently is.
    suddenly there is russian text,
  13. 1.00 star(s)

rioasnhgiaeongfaionrfgiro

Version played: 1.0
    Terrible game, full of bugs:
    - you can lift a client to make him wait indefinitely
    - sometimes client will bug and not enter the room preventing other client to come in (going to map and reentering at least restarts their timer and makes them leave after a while)

Morover, the "spy" scenes are random and have nothing to do with what's happening in the scene.
  14. 1.00 star(s)

olsaidfuh

Sadly a buggy mess, patrons gets stuck in air and one got stuck in the room. tried to load a save and after 2 minutes I just gave up as it wasnt able to load it.

Animations when spying were cool tho but dont save the game.