Furukawab

Feb 4, 2018
The saves work for me! When I start it up again the continue button is not greyed out anymore and allows you to choose which ever save slot you want to continue. But does anyone know where the save location is stored? Sometimes games store save locations in user folder hidden AppData but not this one!
Here

"\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\SexHotelSimulator\NaninovelData\Saves"

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Videos don't play for me. I click to spy or click on it in the gallery, goes to a load screen for a moment. Then returns to hotel minigame or the gallery. Anyone have an idea as to why?

Chinghnia

Oct 9, 2019
Its fukin UNplayable Too much Bug,,,,, there are so many Games out there to play... the most buggy game iv ever played... why would you release unfinish unpolished unreviewed game.... people are gonna quit on you if the first release is this Buggy,,, this comes from love not hate.... it couldve been so much better so much potential...sad

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
Game cool but...version 1.0 and visible bug at first day of managment :D where you need fast drag people....
Spying always same scene... I don't know...For me it just one evening game... Good luck have fun :)

Reactions: Gandalf78

ggog

Mar 7, 2022
View attachment 2864737

Overview:
Sex Hotel Simulator
is an adult Visual novel with the mechanics of pumping a hotel
Welcome to the captivating world of "Sex Hotel Simulator," where you'll take on the role of a brothel owner and elevate it to the pinnacle of fame and success! In this thrilling simulation game, your goal is to restore and upgrade your hotel, attract the hottest clientele, and offer unforgettable adult entertainment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-20
Release Date: 2023-08-19
Developer: Octo Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.00
Language: English, +29
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Features:

It is an interesting game with many bugs, if fixed could be great. :)

ggog

Mar 7, 2022
Requested by Heuster1981 ,shared by mirrorofpain1234

I got sometimes a bug where the patron was stuck hovering over one of the rooms. If that happens to you, exit the hotel to the map and go back in, then the patrons bar will run out, sadly you can't grab them anymore. It happend like every other day and its fucking annoying...
View attachment 2864737

Overview:
Sex Hotel Simulator
is an adult Visual novel with the mechanics of pumping a hotel
Welcome to the captivating world of "Sex Hotel Simulator," where you'll take on the role of a brothel owner and elevate it to the pinnacle of fame and success! In this thrilling simulation game, your goal is to restore and upgrade your hotel, attract the hottest clientele, and offer unforgettable adult entertainment.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-20
Release Date: 2023-08-19
Developer: Octo Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.00
Language: English, +29
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Features:

My game crashed when I tried to spy the first time, and none of the saves cannot be loaded, it's just infinite loading :( :D

Reactions: wercoil

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I can load saves, but it's a real hassle, you have to go to main menu every time. But, for me, it all means nothing cause the videos don't work. I'll cross my fingers and wait for a fix.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
My game crashed when I tried to spy the first time, and none of the saves cannot be loaded, it's just infinite loading :( :D
Well must the a problem with your GPU for example. I had no problems the only bugs I had were the hovering NPC. And the unusable room, but that could be a game mechanic, I clicked everything away xD

1.10 star(s) 14 Votes