• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
so beaten all the levels with only using "place mine" and "freeze" cheats where available last level was by far the easiest player can't cheat but the angel can the fool walled his king in with all the pawns he spawned with "army of pawns" cheat and 1 well placed bishop was the end of it so after all that I'm still missing some scenes for black pieces , white and bonus scenes are unlocked .
Do I need to go over the story again or free mode or what ?

Edit: or maybe I should have chosen "Yes" after the 1st story level when the game asked to unlock all the scenes and lose some achievement ? not sure why I went with "No" never was an achievement hunter .

exemplar

Jan 17, 2021
so beaten all the levels with only using "place mine" and "freeze" cheats where available last level was by far the easiest player can't cheat but the angel can the fool walled his king in with all the pawns he spawned with "army of pawns" cheat and 1 well placed bishop was the end of it so after all that I'm still missing some scenes for black pieces , white and bonus scenes are unlocked .
Do I need to go over the story again or free mode or what ?

Edit: or maybe I should have chosen "Yes" after the 1st story level when the game asked to unlock all the scenes and lose some achievement ? not sure why I went with "No" never was an achievement hunter .
The unlocks are just based on the amount of matches played, win or lose. You can quickly run a couple matches in story mode or single player and that will be it. Also I think the acheivement is on Steam so it's not like it matters here.

exemplar

Jan 17, 2021
Yes, there are. It's just that the only "male" pieces are the bishops and the kings, and you can't take a king, so there are only 4 M/M scenes. They end up being quite rare.

Reactions: meleaguance

aerial11

Dec 11, 2017
Whoever decided that it was a good idea to have pimple head satan holding an old CRT tv with weird shit on it as the victory screen? That shit's terrible, and makes me feel like the only winning move is not to play.

• Haha
Reactions: Dantaylion

ChubbyX

May 27, 2020
is needed an beefy pc for run it *i ran mostly unreal engine games some they work others not my pc ain't beefy*

Sharko666

Jan 14, 2020
Can I ask a question?
I've Just downloaded this game, but its normal that I play with Satan instead of the good guy? Also, when I lose I see game over from the good guy's perspective. I m doing something wrong maybe?

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes