Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
I think Twitter has that description down to the letter.
True. but Facebook have all the apps where all the retards can guess what type of snowflake they most resemble. And sign up on this link from totally legit site in promoted feed. And soccermoms, Karens, Kyles, and all the other normies who are living Dunnin Krugers. Only thing Twitter really have over Facebook in sheer stupidity, is the amount of braindead posts.

clavicoer

Oct 19, 2020
Uuh.. I just tried to promote a pawn but nothing happened. Then, my pawn moved on its own to the other side of the board and is kind of standing inside the enemy rook. Game seems a little broken

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
Uuh.. I just tried to promote a pawn but nothing happened. Then, my pawn moved on its own to the other side of the board and is kind of standing inside the enemy rook. Game seems a little broken
I mean, Technically getting inside of the enemy pieces is the point of this game.
Though I suppose not in that way.

Gonna have to wait for a patch

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
For everyone that doesn't know how to play Chess. Just launch a Chess game in any free Chess game online and make the moves your opponent is making in Sex Chess as YOUR moves in the free Chess game. Your opponent's moves in the free Chess game become YOUR moves in the Sex Chess game.

You aren't guaranteed to win, but I am assuming any AI in a Chess game knows more about Chess than you do if you're choosing to abstain from Sex Chess even though you are interested/curious.
If you're on a desktop, just download stockfish and then some application to run it in, such as arena. Might need to google up some instructions, but you can get a top rated chess engine to tell you the right move for free. Most times, the free online chess analysis has a lot of limits placed on it. Low search depth, limited hours, etc with paid subscriptions to lift the restrictions. But you can just download a chess engine 100% for free. This stuff is open source.

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Don't you feel sorry for the poor developer at all =(
I feel more sorry if they aren't grabbing some chess engine source code and using that to determine legal moves, what moves to make, etc. Using moves from a low search depth in the 4-6 half moves range would be potentially beatable by fairly low level players, and they could also tweak the internal valuations of the pieces for different opponents. That's basically all Chessmaster did to generate a bunch of varying level 'opponents' in the program with different weaknesses.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I didn't know fitgirl did smut games. Also this is a repack so it should have smaller file size

nulnil

May 18, 2021
What the hell is in these 4.8 gigabytes? It's a game of fucking chess, literally. Guess I'll have to find out.

behnamtira

Mar 1, 2020
View attachment 2161012

Overview:
It is said that the Satan is the rightful Ruler of Hell, but even here he will have to fend off the annoying
"forces of Good with BIG swords" that want to free all of the sinners from his underground dungeon.
Take on the role of a hellish BDSM practitioner, the Devil's most important henchman,
and crush the leader of the Light Forces in a six round duel on the chessboard.
Use your intellect and cunning to show the brazen liberators their place.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-11
Release Date: 2022-11-10
Developer: Evil Boobs Cult
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

please upload pixledrain or workupload

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
If you're on a desktop, just download stockfish and then some application to run it in, such as arena. Might need to google up some instructions, but you can get a top rated chess engine to tell you the right move for free. Most times, the free online chess analysis has a lot of limits placed on it. Low search depth, limited hours, etc with paid subscriptions to lift the restrictions. But you can just download a chess engine 100% for free. This stuff is open source.
I mean, I agree with the "low search depth" part, but that's just browser limitations. There's a good few sites that provide the full features of Stockfish in browser for free, such as 's analysis thing, or the completely free . They might not be the fastest, but that's browser limitations. They do provide some good info when trying to learn chess, but if you're just looking for real-time game analysis, then they should be fine. Unless you're looking to play chess more often, then downloading and setting up Stockfish might be a bit much compared to just clicking those links.

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes