• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
I'd really like to know WHY it's taking so long to release these miniscule updates. If it's due to the devs incompetense, hopefully they'll realize that the project isn't going anywhere and commission a programmer to redo the coding and preferably assist until the game is done. If it's due to lack of motivation, the project should probably just be cancelled and the dev should start working on smaller projects.

But then again, I'm just an armchair-developer on a smut forum, so who the hell cares.

Apr 8, 2018
I'd really like to know WHY it's taking so long to release these miniscule updates. If it's due to the devs incompetense, hopefully they'll realize that the project isn't going anywhere and commission a programmer to redo the coding and preferably assist until the game is done. If it's due to lack of motivation, the project should probably just be cancelled and the dev should start working on smaller projects.

But then again, I'm just an armchair-developer on a smut forum, so who the hell cares.
He is an illustrator not a dev ... he should hire a dev to help him doing this game

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
He doesn't have enough money obviously. A decent dev costs way more than 2000 a month.
Plus sharing product production with someone is always a risk, you get devs bringing in team members that later on decide they want to make their own game to make all the profits so you end up with a breeding season scenario where you cant complete your project because all the important people left.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pigfarmer

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
Anyway to freeplay this? Like without a guide or time just fuck the girl with shit you wanna do.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Does Sabu have an army of bots notifying him anytime his artowrk is shared online? I swear try posting any of his locked content artwork on social media and he will show up to tell you to take it down.

• Haha
Reactions: Pigfarmer
3.50 star(s) 16 Votes