3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

Stilfull

Apr 7, 2018
Crashes after Ive got all the upgrades and enter the booth.

of Step Event0
for object obj_client_control:

trying to index a variable which is not an array
at gml_Object_obj_client_control_Step_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_client_control_Step_0 (line -1)

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
nice graphics and seem to be a good story.. but i seem to have a little problem with the controls.. like how do i put the dildo like thing in her ass? i have drag and dropped it and then there are an arrow that points up but draging or clicking dont do anything and after a few sec the item is on the table again ? the other stuff i managed to put on her, this is for the first arcade game test.. no info on how durring the test is odd if there are a unique way of doing it.. would be nice to have fullscreen and the installer is not really a plus in my book for a game that only needs to be extracted no biggie but it sure is irritating :D

OGEclipseX

Nov 24, 2017
nice graphics and seem to be a good story.. but i seem to have a little problem with the controls.. like how do i put the dildo like thing in her ass? i have drag and dropped it and then there are an arrow that points up but draging or clicking dont do anything and after a few sec the item is on the table again ? the other stuff i managed to put on her, this is for the first arcade game test.. no info on how durring the test is odd if there are a unique way of doing it.. would be nice to have fullscreen and the installer is not really a plus in my book for a game that only needs to be extracted no biggie but it sure is irritating :D
if you hold crlt L and drag your mouse over to the table you should be able to put the toys back

Reactions: Bacher

Seirrebwarts

Apr 14, 2017
The issue he's having is that he can't get it to stay on/in. Click the directional arrow on your keyboard to match the pink one.

Reactions: Bacher

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Not from what I can tell reading the changelog. That's where the game ends. You can do a very short BJ animation if you click the tiny heart in the power girl game. Other than that there are only booth upgrades and two "events" with pictures.
Got it. Thanks.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
ze best solution for this game is added more girlz in boot so and no storry becaz the quality iz good but so short and emty only wan supergirl and only 1 position it unacceptebale for this cool game i want the bunch girl bunch of a positions and really dont care for story then you aded more girl you can deal whit storry for them later like SR7 in SU.
P.S.
This game great but so empty

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes