3.50 star(s) 16 Votes

papragu

Jul 17, 2017
So the only difference between this version and the version 1 year ago, is Korra is gone and now we have supergirl, where in the animation she always wears a gag even tho she hasn't one put on to her. Man this game had potential... another one bites the dust.

Apr 8, 2018
So the only difference between this version and the version 1 year ago, is Korra is gone and now we have supergirl, where in the animation she always wears a gag even tho she hasn't one put on to her. Man this game had potential... another one bites the dust.
yeah ... kinda sad :c

Reactions: Smithe
Sep 10, 2018
Checked out the art on Sabu's website and it's pretty fucking epic. Progress on this is extremely slow and will continue to be for the forseeable future but he's taking the time to maintain a quality I haven't seen in any other game on this site so I'm happy to wait. Your affinity for the game would be dependent on your kinks but glorified paper doll dress em up is a bit reductionist.

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
I wouldnt hold my breath, there is literally only one new Event in that build and its an Pic, nothing animated.

tamarind

Nov 10, 2018
Hey!!
I just started playing this game..... but for some reason I cannot figure it out. Can someone help me a bit?
1. Hitting of spacebar at the booth area has no effect.
2. I can not understand how to use the happy ending part for better rewards.
3. There are no items and I upgraded Supergirl to 100%. Now I don't know how to get Korra.
4. I also can't seem to get hold of the Logistics person in the game.

Please help me!!
Thanks

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

invisible

Aug 7, 2016
Here's version 0.1.7

Changelog:

- New Encounter.
Meet Hostess Natalie and help her with a "SA Christmas Event", New scene, NPC artwork and dialogue.

- New "SA Files" gallery.
Unlock artworks featuring places, items and people of the SA world.

- Encounters reworked.
The encounter scenes now have more description and story telling to make the narrative more rich with detail.

- "Skip" option added to the dialogues.
Now you can skip non vital parts of the dialogues.

*** Coming next ***

For the next build I will work on adding more encounters, my idea is to add a total of 5 encounters (we have two so far), and then work on finishing the booth area and add the next subject (Korra).

You probably notice that there's no video for this update, that's because I want to make updates more regularly, and the videos take quite some time to record/edit, etc, So I will focus on adding more content to the game, and only make the videos after 2 or 3 updates.

Hope you like the new build and thanks for the support my friends!

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Hey!!
I just started playing this game..... but for some reason I cannot figure it out. Can someone help me a bit?
1. Hitting of spacebar at the booth area has no effect.
2. I can not understand how to use the happy ending part for better rewards.
3. There are no items and I upgraded Supergirl to 100%. Now I don't know how to get Korra.
4. I also can't seem to get hold of the Logistics person in the game.

Please help me!!
Thanks
here's the solution: wait for the next update, it's not in the game yet, and korra was just a preview girl for the first couple demos. there's nothing past upgrading supergirl :/

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes