• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup Seven Graphics Collection [2024-04-01] [sixplusone]

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
This is very sus, I did compare Cheerax to Seven, and now looks like Seven going after ?
I don't believe in completely random Blue Moon render :p
hmmm, whose better tho :unsure:

BlueMoon_1.jpg
this is compressed pic, rf will update with full version later

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Figures there'd be a PixelDrain link... Stupid 20 GB limit... And with ZippyShare now officially dead (may it truly rest in peace), almost all of the good file hosting sites are gone. MEGA and PixelDrain have limits, UploadHaven, AnonFile and MixDrop run slow as molasses, and GoFile links are only good for about a month before they're gone. WorkUpload and MediaFire are really the only places with really fast download speeds and no limit... Then again, I'm too cheap to pay for any premium file hosting, so I guess my bed is made. EDIT: My apologies. I didn't see all the working links on the main page. While I'd say disregard my ramblings, I would like to vent my frustrations about all the good filehosting sites dying off. That is all.

Last edited:
Reactions: lazychicken

polymans

Jul 7, 2022
why pixeldrain link is not showing up at the main page?? I think is one of the best DL site that worth to sub.. kinda sad some of the new post doesnt have it.

Reactions: LordLegolas

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
This artist is incredible. Probably one of the best sculping I've seen in 3d smut especially on the more recent works but also the lighting is spot on every time. Would absolutely love to see an animation by them one day but its probably impossible to keep the same quality in motion

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
This artist is incredible. Probably one of the best sculping I've seen in 3d smut especially on the more recent works but also the lighting is spot on every time. Would absolutely love to see an animation by them one day but its probably impossible to keep the same quality in motion
Then you might be interested to check out this guy, idk where he went tho, didn't post in a while :(
And some of threads of mine as well, there is a number of new artists with similar artstyle ;)

polymans

Jul 7, 2022
Is uploadhaven down?? everytime I clicked download it just bring me to 404 page and where is pixeldrain?