• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup Seven Graphics Collection [2024-04-01] [sixplusone]

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
I just found out there's a "Resize" option in the Windows "Photos" app. When you select "Best for viewing", it'll resize the resolution down to 2730 x 1535 (or 1535 x 2730 for a vertical image), with a file size of roughly 2.4 MB depending on the image. After looking at a before-and-after image I edited using this method, I couldn't tell the difference in quality. Then again, my eyesight is not the best.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Might be a dumb question, but when using XnConvert, is there any way to resize the pictures to make them smaller in size without cropping them? All I want to do is shrink the size of the files themselves while losing as little quality as possible, if that makes any sense.
screenshot_22.png screenshot_23.png

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
So when I use XnConvert to make the file sizes more manageable, the colors in the converted pictures look differen to me than the originals. I'd upload one of the original pictures and one of the edited ones, but the original's size is too big.

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
So when I use XnConvert to make the file sizes more manageable, the colors in the converted pictures look differen to me than the originals. I'd upload one of the original pictures and one of the edited ones, but the original's size is too big.
That's because it's in 8K. You will either convert it in Photoshop into 11 level of JPG quality (where you won't notice the difference till you will literally zoom till you will see pixels) or lower the overall resolution of picture from to 4K.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
All the links for 2022-10 say 2022-07 as the file name, files are all named wrong.

Last edited:

wtfolorofl

Mar 15, 2021
Does anyone have a link to his archive, he’s updating every month?
It’s usually on google drive.