Unity Abandoned Servant of the Empire [v0.1.5.1] [Sneaky Dick]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

cccjjj

Apr 12, 2017
@Alleykatt
Found what I was looking for, try this:
C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\SneakyDick\Servant of the Empire
Remove everything either temporarily or just delete it if you don't mind starting over.

@Ada Krane
I think there's a "new game" bug where it remembers your progress somehow. Just try and start a new game after having made progress with another save file. You'll be unable to search the cell more than once and Valel acts like he's already met you the first time you talk to him.

Edit: Nevermind seems like this was fixed in 0.1.1. I didn't even notice the thread updated.

Last edited:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Ah, yes, I did. I decided to change the characteristics just after starting and started a new game. That may be the root of the problem. Thanks for the help.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017

Download:
Windows: - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -
No MEGA? Me no download.

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
After promising Nehmo after you watch the first time, stops advancing dialogue. Is that the end of the current version? Didn't get any message or anything, just the dialogue freezes and I could only access the option menu.

At the start only the cock size mostly matters and about experience. Reading the diary seems to increase fellatio experience and might end up leading the MC into turning faster. Wondering if I can stay the same but corrupting others instead or will I have no choice but to transform and will only be delaying the inevitable by trying to resist..

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
MEGA have started enforcing daily quotas (2-5GB/day) depending on country you are from so I'd suggest that you find a replacement.
I generally don't hit the quota, and at least they don't open up pop-up ads that refuse to close, thereby taking over my browser, like several of the options displayed.

Besides, what's wrong with providing an option that the player chooses, instead of leaving it in the hands of the mod/poster?

anschwww

May 10, 2017

The free version of the game has some limitations.

• Saving and loading is disabled.
  • Console commands are disabled.
  • Persistent values are not persistent

Last edited:

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
I generally don't hit the quota, and at least they don't open up pop-up ads that refuse to close, thereby taking over my browser, like several of the options displayed.

Besides, what's wrong with providing an option that the player chooses, instead of leaving it in the hands of the mod/poster?
Then it seems you are in one of the countries where the quota is higher or not yet in force, unfortunately I'm in a country where once I download 1-3 files I hit the quota and have to wait 24+ hours for it to reset :(

LokiRF

Jun 11, 2017
Then it seems you are in one of the countries where the quota is higher or not yet in force, unfortunately I'm in a country where once I download 1-3 files I hit the quota and have to wait 24+ hours for it to reset :(
There's a way to bypass the Mega quota with IDM which works pretty well and is rather easy to use, you can look it up on youtube. I found out about it as I would use an adult modding website for Skyrim where most of the bigger files (350+ MB) would generally be hosted on Mega and seeing as how I wouldn't settle at one or two, I'd constantly hit the cap. FYI my limit is 1GB.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
There's a way to bypass the Mega quota with IDM which works pretty well and is rather easy to use, you can look it up on youtube. I found out about it as I would use an adult modding website for Skyrim where most of the bigger files (350+ MB) would generally be hosted on Mega and seeing as how I wouldn't settle at one or two, I'd constantly hit the cap. FYI my limit is 1GB.
It used to work until they fixed the bug that let the user bypass the limit.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Why this title wasn't used for a game where you play a Stormtrooper prison guard........

But good on ya man. Keep it roling. Looking good so far.

Reactions: Axer Hell
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes