Unity Abandoned Servant of the Empire [v0.1.5.1] [Sneaky Dick]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Matthiaz

Apr 5, 2019
I've got v. 0.1.5.1 but I do not have 3 posts to publish direct link. Hmmm... Let's see.

Here they are - Windows, Mac and Linux versions in folder:

p.s. There are some change in graphics and in plot (I think 0.1.5.1 is rather different of 0.1.2.4).
The link didn't work...

Reactions: ustar

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Am I right to think this is a Text Based game? even though it doesn't have the tag. I read the comments about it having 100k words, but there's no info on what environment is like neither..like, 2dcg, 2dcg roaming, 3dcg, 3dcg roaming, or just 2dcg backgrounds like typical of Text Based games.?

Reactions: dreadmonkey91

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
OMG this is BORING as all hell !!
Please add the [Text Based] tag please.
I got bored of this before it even got into the main part of the game - something about a dwarf having his genitals played with while on stage performing in front of an audience (something like that) ... Yes, that's very enthralling .. NOT!
This is one of those Text Based games that you have to read EVERYTHING that you do, say, eat, sleep, shit, work, think.. into great overboard boringness detail, and all in a dark dingy dungeon cell -(sorry, I never made it passed that before quitting game and deleting game file). But when it got to the gay scene words, a box appears asking if you want the 'verbose' or 'terse' option.. and I'm thinking "WTF do those words mean?", I had to look up the meanings :D lol
'Verbose' is to read every little detail into great lengthy boring detail... while 'Terse' is to make the reading short and sweet - Why doesn't the game give the player the option from the very beginning = "Cut the crap out, Man!".
About the only thing that makes as a standout TB game is; the background - it takes up the whole screen and placeholders come and go for you to interact with, but then you have to read before it's there, why it's there, what you're saying about, what you're doing to them, and, ugh... !!.
In the 45 minutes I played to an agonising point; all I got to see was the prison cell, several days doing the same ol' grindy shit with a few extra boring additions to make gameplay even more boring. Progression goes backwards, not forwards.
The writing is also a bit too small - you got to sit closer to screen to see.
My rating: 0/5. = Yes it's harsh .. but, hey! add the [Text Based] tag and I wouldn't be here giving my views.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes