Unity Abandoned Servant of the Empire [v0.1.5.1] [Sneaky Dick]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
F95.png

Overview:
With the Wizard King’s demonic pact about to be collected he calls for sacrifices of his people. Women and men trained and transformed beyond recognition to be mortal thralls to the minions of the underworld. Your freedom forfeited by your parent’s debt you have become property of the Kingdom, bound for slavery unless you can pay off your parent’s debt.

How much of yourself will you give up to be free of your chains?

Servant of the Empire is a choice driven adventure into slow transformation and corruption.

A sandbox-esque game where the choices you make affect how you and other characters change both physically and mentally. A fully realized world with deep fiction inspired low-fantasy and media like Conan, Heavy Metal comics and the works of the artist Boris Vallejo. Slow methodical transformations leading the player to their ultimate fate as a slave unless they can escape the yoke of their family's debt. Heavy focus on MtF changes and corruption with other erotic themes including objectification, BDSM, incest, humiliation, cuckolding and non-consent/reluctance.​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 20-10-2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1.5.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

2PlpZAH.png 8bQnrZT.png IUh6iri.png

Last edited by a moderator:

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I saw a developer of the game posting in the request thread and if he or she is also reading this thread I wanted to give some feedback regarding your patreon page.
Maybe I just missed it, but is it possible that there is no free version available at all? How are potential patreons supposed to find out if they want to support you, if they have no opportunity to test the game.

Edit: I played for a bit. The game seems nice however I didn't read the tags and the game is definitely not for me, but it looks promising.

Last edited:
Reactions: jlee

Deleted member 3283

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2016
Maybe I just missed it, but is it possible that there is no free version available at all? How are potential patreons supposed to find out if they want to support you, if they have no opportunity to test the game.
Hey there. The 0.1 release is basically a test for our patreons and anyone adventurous enough to brave a first draft of a ame. We are tweaking it and making a demo available to the public as soon as we feel like people won't just shit all over it for being rough and buggy. Since release I've just put 3 days of editing into the 100k words and am going to make one more pass to add in variables to make the player's character choices more a part of the world. Once that's done, demo will exist and we'll start adding in the open-world content based on patreon polls and discord feedback.

I encourage anyone who enjoys the fiction or the quality of the game to support us at any level. We're trying to get enough funds to hire an artist and make it one of the highest quality TF games we can.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Is there actually any content? All I can get to is cleaning boots repeatedly and a three question convrsation with the guard.

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
100k words, that includes the code right? So not really as much content as a 400 page book.

BigHairy

Jun 1, 2017
I think it easier than many may realize to get 100k words in a game like this. I got to agree with Kusek tho, story is good.

cccjjj

Apr 12, 2017
@Ada Krane It is actually very good, from a tfgames regular, even as a 0.1 I thought there was plenty of content. Please don't drop the game this time though.

Deleted member 3283

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2016
I think it easier than many may realize to get 100k words in a game like this. I got to agree with Kusek tho, story is good.
Indeed. By comparison a comparable commercial game with several writers; Torment Tides of Numenera ended with 1 million words.

That becomes a lot more understandable when you start taking into account how branching choices work. Each choice generally creates need for exponential wordcount. If I give the player 3 choices I need to write three scenes, and if each of those scenes branches off into two different scenes then I need to write a total of 9 scenes (3 original branches and then 2 more for each additional choice.)

I think that's perhaps why many modern AAA titles are shifting away from branching choices like fallout 4's choice mechanics:
1. Do it
2. Do it but be snarky about doing it
3. Ask more information
4. Do it later

I'm not really into that kind of oversimplification in roleplaying. I grew up Morrowind and Fallout games and and I'm a bit of a masochist so I'm trying to write a few novels worth of text in order make a game I'd want to play.

@Ada Krane It is actually very good, from a tfgames regular, even as a 0.1 I thought there was plenty of content. Please don't drop the game this time though.
Thank you. This is the sort of stuff that keeps me going.

cccjjj

Apr 12, 2017
@Alleykatt
Do this every day:
1) Clean boots/armor
2) Talk to the guard
3) Search your cell then read journal to build arousal
4) Talk to your cellmate when you get one
5a) masturbate for a few different scene variations or...
5b) Go to sleep and get a dream sequence instead

Everything I chose was to appease the guards. At one point you're given the option to "escape" but another NPC tells you it's impossible. Having read the synopsis, I'm inclined to agree, so I didn't take that option and just went back inside. I don't know if that affects anything.

Reactions: Krull

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
@Alleykatt
Do this every day:
1) Clean boots/armor
2) Talk to the guard
3) Search your cell then read journal to build arousal
4) Talk to your cellmate when you get one
5a) masturbate for a few different scene variations or...
5b) Go to sleep and get a dream sequence instead

Everything I chose was to appease the guards. At one point you're given the option to "escape" but another NPC tells you it's impossible. Having read the synopsis, I'm inclined to agree, so I didn't take that option and just went back inside. I don't know if that affects anything.
The guard says the same thing every time. The boot cleaning is the same every time. Eventually armor opens up but again it is the same every time. There are no other options. I could search only on the first day but found nothing and the option went away.

cccjjj

Apr 12, 2017
The guard says the same thing every time. The boot cleaning is the same every time. Eventually armor opens up but again it is the same every time. There are no other options. I could search only on the first day but found nothing and the option went away.
You can definitely search more than once, there's no dialog option that I can think of that would prevent you from finding the journal upon searching the cell again. Are you actually reading the text or skipping? This is a text game and there is currently no CGs aside from the avatars if that counts as a CG.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
You can definitely search more than once, there's no dialog option that I can think of that would prevent you from finding the journal upon searching the cell again. Are you actually reading the text or skipping? This is a text game and there is currently no CGs aside from the avatars if that counts as a CG.
Of course I am reading the text. After the first search, the option disappears. Are you saying it doesn't for you?

What options did you take in character creation?

cccjjj

Apr 12, 2017
Of course I am reading the text. After the first search, the option disappears. Are you saying it doesn't for you?

What options did you take in character creation?
I think those choices are just flavor. Did you by chance start a new game at any point? I just tried and while I do get some new options I didn't get before with the passing guard, he acts like he already knows me. I also got nothing to be found when searching the cell.

Also sorry about the not reading text assumption, it's kind of common with this genre sadly. At least, with people who have never played text games.

Reactions: StFranzisk
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes